Polymer chemistry 009647504032436
- 2012-2014 MSc in polymer chemistry, Art of science Eastern Mediterranean University North Cyprus.
- 2001- 2005 BSc in Chemistry Science, Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, University of Mosul, Iraq.
- Efficient removal of lead (II) ions and methylene blue from aqueous solution using chitosan/Fe-hydroxyapatite nanocomposite beads. Journal of Environmental Management (2014).
- PH responsive graft copolymers of chitosan international journal of biological macromolecules (2016).
- Interested in studying chemical and physical properties of the biopolymer chitin and its derivative, Preparation and characterization Grafted chitins gels, membranes and nanoparticles, Applications of modified chitins and chitosan’s as biomaterials in controlled drug release, heavy metal removal for the treatment of metal toxicity.
- polymer and organic chemistry lab.
No CV available