- 2011-2015 PhD. (Dr. rer. nat.) in Biochemistry, Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany.
- 2003 - 2005 Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Biochemistry, College of Science, Mosul University, Mosul, Iraq.
- 1997 - 2002 Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry, College of Science, Mosul University, Mosul, Iraq.
- Mosa, A. Gerber, J. Neunzig and Rita Bernhardt Products of gut-microbial tryptophan metabolism inhibit the steroid hormone-synthesizing cytochrome P450 11A1. Endocrine. 2016, DOI 10.1007/s12020-016-0874-0.
- A.Mosa ,J.Neunzig ,A.Gerber ,J.Zapp ,F.Hannemann ,P.Pilak and R.Bernhardt., 2-and 16β-Hydroxylase Activity of CYP11A1 and Direct Stimulatory Effect of Estrogens on Pregnenolone Formation. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. 2015, 150, 1-10.
- J. Neunzig, Sánchez-Guijo,A. Mosa, M.F. Hartmann J. Geyer , S.A. Wudy and R. Bernhardt.
- A Steroidogenic Pathway for Sulfonated Steroids: The Metabolism of Pregnenolone Sulfate. ChemBioChem. 2015, 16, 1670 – 1679.
- Azzam Mosa,Michael C. Hutter,Josef Zapp, Rita Bernhardt, and Frank Hannemann.,Regioselective Acetylation of C21 Hydroxysteroids by the Bacterial Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase I. ChemBioChem. 2015, 16, 1670 – 1679.
- Arkan Fouad, Azzam Abdulsattar Mosa, Raeed Megeed Qadir. Extraction and Estimation of Some Trace Elements from Different Fish Species from Tigris River, Kurdistan Region of Iraq. Tikrit Journal of Pure Science 01/2013; 18(3):52-55.
- Azzam Abdulsattar Mosa,, Arkan Fouad Radeef and Khalid Subhi Ibrahim. Determination of Some Chemical Compositions in Muscle of Different Fish Species from Tigris River in North of Iraq. Al- Mustansiriyah J. Sci. 2012, Vol. 23, No 2.
- Azzam Abdulsattar Mosa., Enzymatic Study in Sera of Chronic Renal Failure Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis. Journal of Educa tion& Science. 2011, 24 (2): 12-21.
- Azzam Abdulsattar Mosa The Effect of Some Risk Factors Participating in the Incidence of Chronic Renal Failure. Journal of Thi-Qar Science. 2011, 3 (1): 69-77.
- Najlaa K. Issa, Azzam A.Mosa and Rana T. Ibrahim. Effect of Pregnancy Duration on the Levels of Some Biochemical Parameters in Pregnant Women. Journal of Thi-Qar Science.2010, 2(2): 96-106.
- R.M., Qadir and A.A., Mosa. Spectrophotometric Assay of Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) in Pharmaceutical Preparations and Serum Via Arsenazo III- Cerium (III) Reaction. Rafidain Journal of Science, 2008, vol. (19), No. (2), 28 – 41.
- Azzam Abdulsattar Mosa The Effect of Oxidative Stress on the Levels of Some Enzymes and Trace Elements in Sera of Stomach Cancer Patients Journal of Duhok University,2008, 11 (2): 89-96.
- Azzam Abdulsattar Mosa., Tareq Younis Ahmed and Nabiel Fadhil Hadid. Study the Levels of Some Antioxidants and Biochemical Parameters in Patients with Duodenal Ulcer in Ninavah Provinance Rafidain Journal of science, 2006, 17 (4): 41-55.
- The overall goal is to characterize structure and function of Cytochrome P450 systems as well as other enzymes for further application on biotechnology and medicine.
- My research interest included also the study of certain enzymes: isolation, purification and identification of enzymes and active compounds from different organic sources using different biochemical techniques.
- The other line of my research concerned with the biochemical study for instance, the effect of diseases on the activity of enzymes, hormones and the concentration of the biochemical components in the biological tissues, blood sera and other biological fluids focusing on the physiological relationship of the medical conditions, which are closely linked with the level of biochemical parameters in blood and other tissues.
- Lately, the estimation of the chemical composition and trace elements in animal tissues were also knocked in our research topics, pointing on the description of analytical methods for extraction of these molecules from animal tissues and explain the important role of these molecules for general health.
- Since 2005- yet, I teaches theoretical and practical Biochemistry, 4th class, Chemistry Department and 2nd class, Biology Department, college of science, University of Duhok.
- Practical analytical chemistry, 1st class, Biology Department, college of science, University of Duhok, 2005-2006.
- Practical inorganic chemistry, 2nd class, Chemistry Department, college of science, University of Duhok, 2005-2006.
- Teaching chemistry topic for the secondary school (Forth class), international school, Duhok/ IRAQ, 2006-2007.
- Practical clinical chemistry, diploma students, Chemistry Department, college of science, University of Duhok, 2008-2009.
- Participation in practical course for undergraduate students (Biology), Saarland University, Saarbrücken/ Germany, 2011-2015.
- Participation in practical course for bioinformatics students /Saarland University, Saarbrücken/ Germany, 2012-2014.
- Participation in practical course for master students (Biology), Saarland University, Saarbrücken/ Germany, 2012-2013.
- Title Determination of Vitamin C
- Name Mazin Salih Sulyman
- Title Antioxidants and some Biochemical Parameters Levels in Sera of Renal Failur Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis
- Name Shaymaa Jamil Salim
- Title Chemistry of Aids
- Name Chera Lazgin Hussain
- Title The Effect of Craving and Morning Sickness on the Levels of some Electrolytes, Selenium, Glutathione and Vitamins during Pregnancy Stages
- Name Kajeen Hassan Jasim
- Title Chemistry of Liver Cirrhosis and Liver Function Test
- Name Mevan Muhammad Mustafa
- Title Usage of garlic plant in the treatment of Arteriosclerosis
- Name Ramadan Jebraieel Mohammed
- Title Study of the Effect of Magnetic Water Effect on General Health
- Name Zinar Faisal Abduljabbar
- Title Study of the Chemical and Enzymatical Composition of Milk
- Name Niroj Azad Chalaby