College of Engineering
Computer Engineering - Software and Microprocessors email@example.com
- M.Sc. study, University of Technology, Department of Control and Systems, Baghdad, 1990-1992; obtained degree: MSc in Computer Engineering, IRAQ
- B.Sc. study, University of Mosul, College of Engineering, 1975-1979; obtained degree: BSc in Electronics and Communication Engineering, IRAQ
- Design and implementation of a PC based events recorder, Engineering and Technology, Vol 13, No 6, 1994. (Address: University Of Technology, Baghdad, IRAQ).
- The computer virus V-sign, Education and Science Magazine, Vol 23, 1995. (Address: Mosul University, IRAQ).
- A plotter library for TURBO C 2.0, Al-Rafidain Sciences, Vol 7,No1,1996. (Address: Mosul University, IRAQ).
- Enhancing the graph module of Modula-2, Al-Rafidain Sciences, Vol 8,No 1,1997. (Address: Mosul University, IRAQ).
- Low-level analysis of recursion, Journal of Duhok University, Vol 2,No 1, 1999. (Address: Duhok University, IRAQ).
- Extreme Learning Machines: A new approach for prediction of reference evapotranspiration, Journal of Hydrology 527 (2015) 184–195.
- A Abdulazeez, N Abdullah, 2002, Neural Digital-To-Analog Converter (Neuro-Dac), Journal of Duhok University 5 (2), 49-51
- Abdullah, N., 2018. Transfer-based Arabic to English Noun Sentence Translation Using Shallow Segmentation. International Arab Journal of Information Technology, 15(5), pp.889-893.
- Abdullah, N.S., 2018. Arabic-English Translator of Specific Noun Phrase with Transfer-based Approach. Journal of Duhok University, 21(1), pp.115-120.
Natural Language Processing, Computer Graphics, Microprocessors
- Analog Electronics
- Logic Circuits Design
- Microprocessors and assembly languages (8085, Z80, 8086)
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Computer Interfacing and Peripherals
- Computer Graphics (with OpenGL programming )
- Artificial Intelligence
- Programming Languages (Pascal, C, C++, Visual Basic)
- Data Structures
- Numerical Analysis