College of Engineering
Electrical Engineering - Digital Signal Processing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2012-2015 Ph.D. in Computer science and Optimization at UPJV University / Amiens / France.
- 2010-2011 M.Sc. in Computer science and complex systems at Le Havre University / Le Havre / France.
- 2009-2010 French language courses a Stendhal-Grenoble 3 University/ Grenoble / France.
- 2004-2007 M.Sc. in Computer engineering at Al-Nahrain University / Baghdad-Iraq.
- 1999-2003 B.Sc. in Computer engineering at Al-Nahrain University / Baghdad-Iraq.
- Hifi, Mhand, Stephane Negre, Toufik Saadi, Sagvan Saleh, and Lei Wu. "A parallel large neighborhood search-based heuristic for the disjunctively constrained knapsack problem." In 2014 IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops, pp. 1547-1551. IEEE, 2014.
- Hifi, Mhand, Sagvan Saleh, and Lei Wu. "A hybrid guided neighborhood search for the disjunctively constrained knapsack problem." Cogent Engineering 2, no. 1 (2015): 1068969.
- Hifi, Mhand, Sagvan Saleh, and Lei Wu. "A fast large neighborhood search for disjunctively constrained knapsack problems." In International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimization, pp. 396-407. Springer, Cham, 2014.
- Hifi, Mhand, Ibrahim Moussa, Toufik Saadi, and Sagvan Saleh. "An adaptive neighborhood search for k-clustering minimum bi-clique completion problems." In Modelling, Computation and Optimization in Information Systems and Management Sciences, pp. 15-25. Springer, Cham, 2015.
- Al-Douri, Thekra, Mhand Hifi, and Sagvan Saleh. "A fast algorithm for solving the max-min knapsack problem with two scenarios." In IEEE-Proceedings of the International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering. 2016.
- Saleh, Sagvan Ali, and Mhand Hifi. "A fast method for optimizing the K-Clustering Bi-clique completion problem in telecommunication." Journal of Duhok University (2017): 175-183.
- Saleh, Sagvan A. "A Parallel Heuristic Method for Optimizing a Real Life Problem (Agricultural Land Investment Problem)." Academic Journal of Nawroz University 7, no. 4 (2018): 168-172.
- Combinatorial Optimization Problems
- Neighborhood search
- Parallel Processing
- Heuristic methods.
- Since 2017: Head of department at Electrical and Computer engineering department/Duhok University.
- 2019-2020: Lecturer in Electrical Circuits at Biomedical engineering department/ Duhok University.
- 2018-2019: Lecturer in Operating Systems at Computer systems department, Ararat technical institute/ Duhok.
- 2017-2018: Lecturer in Electrical Installation at Electrical department, Zakho technical institute/ Polytechnique University.
- 2016-2017: Lecturer in Electrical Circuits at Mechanical engineering department/ Duhok University.
- Since 2007: Professor at Electrical and Computer engineering department / Duhok University.
Logic, Digital System Design, Parallel Processing, C++ Programming, Physical Electronic, Electrical circuits, Machines and Electrical Installation, Operating System, Optimization.