vegetable production 9647504577485
PhD .Vegetable production 1987 Agriculture college University of Bucarest Romania .
- Effect of Bulb size and density onion (Allium cepa l.) seed yield .
- Effect of planting dates on vegetative and quantitative characters of two variety of pea plants (pisum sativum.)
- The effect of gibberellic acid and phosphorus on the efficiency of root nodes and some vegetative characteristics of pea plants (pisum sativum.)
- Effect of sowing dates, topping and some growth regulators on growth, pods & seeds yield of okra. (Abelmoschus Esculentus L.M.)
- Effect of topping, Humic acid, mulching colour plastic and their interaction on vegetative growth and seed yield of Okra ( Abelmosechus esculentus L.).
- Response of four cultivars of (Solantum tuberosum L) to different concentration of humic acid under plastic houses conditions.
- Effect of different concentrations of Humic acid on vegetative growth and green pods of two cultivars of Peas (Pisum sativum L.)
- The Effect of colour plastic mulches on growth, yield ,quality of two hybrids of squash (Cucurbta pepo L.)
- Evaluation of Apical Pinching, Humic Acid and Mulch on different characters of Okra (Abelmoschus Esculantus L,)
Vegetable Production Research