Imaging Processes 009647510086019
- 2010-2014 PhD. Study in the Dept. of Applied Science, College of Math. And Science, University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR), Little Rock, AR, USA
- 2004-2007 M.Sc study in the Dept. of Physics, College of Education, University of Dohuk, Kurdistan, Iraq.
- 1997-2002 B.Sc study in the Dept. of Physics, College of Science,University of Dohuk, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
- An article published in Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (Growth of ZnO Nanorod and Nanoflower Structures by Facile Treatment of Zinc Thin Films in Boiling De-Ionized Water).
- An article published in Applied Surface Science (The effect of polar end of long-chain fluorocarbon oligomers in promoting the superamphiphobic property over multi-scale rough Al alloy surfaces).
- An article published in Advanced Engineering Materials (Robust Superamphiphobic Nanoscale Copper Sheet).
- An article published in the Journal of Materials Science (Superamphiphobic aluminum alloy surfaces with micro and nanoscale hierarchical roughness produced by a simple and environmentally friendly technique).
- M.Sc. Thesis entitled “Identification and Classification of Clouds through Satellite Images using Visual Interpretation and Integrated Classification Methods”.
- My primary research interest lie in the field of surface science and material science. Development of novel thin film and nanostructured materials for different applications such as self-cleaning. Creating of super-repellant surfaces toward liquids is one area of special interest, and is the subject of my four articles that have been published in peer-reviewed journals and several participation in international conferences and Expo.
- Thin Film Deposition
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Materials Research Society (MRS) conference Fall 2013.
- Student Research & Creative Works Expo 2013.
- Student Research & Creative Works Expo 2014.
- Arkansas Academy of Science Spring 2014 Meeting.
- The First Kurdistan Physicists Conference, Erbil 2006