Portal E-Mail Login Contact Us E-Learning Alumni Ask Your Doctor COVID-19 Center Jobs Contact the presidentThe site is under development. You can still visit the old site.
Zuzan Ezzulddin Mahmood None
- 2012 M.SC In Biochemistry, University of Mosul –College of Science -Department. Of Chemistry-Iraq.
- 2009 B.SC In Chemistry,University of Mosul –College of Science -Department. Of Chemistry-Iraq.
- Mahmoud A. M. Fakhri, Zuzan E. Mahmood. "Clinical Study of Myeloperoxidase and some Biochemical Parameters in Diabetes Mellitus Patients". Rafidain journal of science, 2012 (23). p:128-145. http://www.iasj.net/iasj?func=search&template=&uiLanguage=ar&query=zuzan&x=0&y=0
- My research interests included a biochemical studding of Myeloperoxidase enzyme in the serum, and its relative with some variation like glucose concentration in serum, lipid profile and other.
Teaching undergraduate courses in Laboratory of Chemistry (Biochemistry Laboratory)
- Basic Biochemistry: Give an idea about the relationship between Biochemistry, life and Environment. In addition to give information about the macromolecule including Carbohydrate, protein, and lipid.
- Clinical Biochemistry: Give an idea about the blood and the important of clinical chemistry in life in addition to determine some parameter of blood and the relationship between these parameter and the disease.
- Title HbA1c test
- Name Nbeel A. Hasan, Dlal A. Ali
No CV available