2020 Ph.D. in POLYMER CHEMISTRY, UNIVERSITY OF DUHOK, KURDISTAN REGION, IRAQ
2009 MSc in CHEMISTRY, UNIVERSITY OF DUHOK, KURDISTAN REGION, IRAQ
1993 BSc in CHEMISTRY, UNIVERSITY OF MUSOL, IRAQ
- Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using modi ed Pomegranate Peel: Equilibrium and Kinetic Studies. Tariq
S.Najim and Suhad A.Yassin, E-J.of chemistry, 6(S1), S129S142 (2009).
- Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using modified Pomegranate Peel Mechanistic and Thermodynamic Studies: Tariq S.Najim and Suhad A.Yassin, E-J.of chemistry, 6(S1), S153-S158 (2009).
- Poly(furfural-acetone) as a new adsorbent for removal of Cu(II) from aqueous solution: Thermodynamic and Kinetic Studies. Tariq S.Najim, Suhad A.Yassin, and Ali J.Majli, International J. of chemistry 2(2) 44-53 (2010).
- Physical and mechanical properties of polymer-gypsum composite Tariq S. Najim, Atheer A. Al-Zubaidy, Suhad A.
Yassin, Al- Mustansiriyah J. Sci. , Vol. 22, No. 4(2011).
- Polyurethane Foam Waste for Removal of Ni(II)From Aqueous Solutions, Suhad A.Yassin Al- Mustansiriyah J. Sci. Vol. 23, No 5, (2012).
- Synthesis of Peppermint stem-g- Poly (acrylicacid) and its application for Nickel ions removal, Tariq S. Najim, Suhad A. Yassin, Ban A. Dawood Iraqi J. of Polymers, Vol.16, No.2, 34-46 (2012).
- Removal of Cr (VI) from Aqueous Solution Using: A new Adsorbent, Suhad A. Yassin, Ban A.Dawood Journal of Education and Science, University of Mosul.
- Application Of Chitin ( A Natural Biodegradable Polymer) For Cu(Ii) Removal From Aqueous SolutionBy Adsorption
Process Using Batch Studies, Suhad A. Yasin, Najlaa K. Issa, The 4th Kurdistan Conference on Biological Sciences, (2012).
- Adsorption of Ni(II) from an aqueous solution by (Glycyrrhizalabra), a natural adsorbent: equilibrium and studies, Suhad A.Yasin, Abraheem A.Mohammed, Journal University of Duhok, Vol.15, No.2, (2012 ).
- Adsorption of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using low-cost adsorbent: Equilibrium study, Tariq S. Najim, Suhad A.Yasin Journal of University of Zakho, (2013).
- Adsorption Cr (VI) from aqueous solution using agricultural wastes, Book, Suhad A.Yasin, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, (2013).
- Electrospinning of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) nanofibers: optimization study using Taguchi design of experiment, Suhad Yasin, Jamal A Abbas, 2018 IOP Conf.Ser.: Mater. Sci.
- Kinetic Study of Adsorption of Hexavalent Chromium in Aqueous Solution using Bay Leaf (Laurus Nobilis) as New Bio-Adsorbent, SuhadA. Yasin, Amin K. Qasim, Vol 6 No 3 (2018), Science Journal of University of Zakho.
- The application of green synthesis of metal oxide nanoparticles embedded in polyethylene terephthalate nanofibers in the study of the photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue, Suhad Yasin, Jamal A. Abbas, Idrees H. Ahmed, Ibtisam A. Saeed, Polymer Bulletin, 77, 3473–3484(2020.
- Methylene blue photocatalytic degradation by TiO2 nanoparticles supported on PET nanofibres, Suhad A.Yasin, Jamal A.Abbas, Manaf M.Ali, Ibtisam A.Saeed, Idrees Ahmed, Materials Today: Proceedings 20 (2020): 482-487.
- Data of characterization of electrospun waste polyethylene terephthalate (PET) nanofibers, Suhad A.Yasin, Jamal A.Abbas, Manaf M.Ali, Ibtisam A.Saeed, Data in brief, Volume 30, June 2020, 105535.
- Nanofiber-Based Face Masks and Respirators as COVID-19 Protection: A Review, Essa, Wafa K.; Yasin, Suhad A.; Saeed, Ibtisam A.; Ali, Gomaa A.M. 2021, Membranes 11, no. 4: 250.
- A Kinetic Study of Removing Methylene Blue from Aqueous Solutions by Modified Electrospun Polyethelene Terephthalate Nanofibres, Suhad Yasin, Hozan Ahmed, Parween Saleem, Ibtisam Saeed, Egyptian Journal of Chemistry,article in press.
- The application of modified polyetheleneterphthalate (pet) nanofibers; characterization and isotherm study, H A Ahmed, P H Saleem, S A Yasin and I A Saeed, 2021 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1853 012006.
20. Modified FIA-CL system for the on-line analysis of Pb(II) in aqueous solution, following treatment with chemically modified tomato peel as a biosorbent, Parween H. Saleem, Hadar M. Abdullah and Suhad A. Yasin, 2021 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 1058 012076.
21. The Efficient Removal of Methylene Blue Dye Using CuO/PET Nanocomposite in Aqueous Solutions, Yasin, Suhad A.; Sharaf Zeebaree, Samie Y.; Sharaf Zeebaree, Aymn Y.; Haji Zebari, Osama I.; Saeed, Ibtisam A. 2021, Catalysts 11, no. 2: 241.3
22. Recycling Nanofibers from Polyethylene Terephthalate Waste Using Electrospinning Technique, Waste Recycling Technologies for Nanomaterials Manufacturing book, Suhad Yasin, Zinab H Bakr, Gomaa AM Ali, Ibtisam Saeed, Springer International Publishing, pp. 805-821.
23. Low-Cost and Eco-Friendly Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles derived from Eggshell-Waste for Cephalexin Removal, Alhasan, H.S.; Alahmadi,N.;Yasin,S.A.Khalaf,M.Y.;Ali,G.A.M.Separations2022,9,10.
24. Metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) based nanofiber architectures for the removal of heavy metal ions, Gomaa A. M. Ali H.I. Adil, M.R. Thalji, S.A. Yasin, I.A. Saeed, M.A. Assiri, K.F. Chong, RSC Advances, vol. 12, issue 3, pp. 1433-1450.
25. Taguchi L25 (54) Approach for Methylene Blue Removal by Polyethylene Terephthalate Nanofiber-Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube Composite, Essa, W.K.; Yasin, S.A.; Abdullah, A.H.; Thalji, M.R.; Saeed, I.A.; Assiri, M.A.; Chong, K.F.; Ali, G.A.M, Water 2022, 14, 1242.
26. Novel natural exudate as a stabilizing agent for fabrication of copper nanoparticles as a colourimetric sensor to detect trace pollutant, Samie Yaseen Sharaf Zeebaree, Osama Ismail Haji, Rzgar Farooq Rashid, Suhad Abdulrahman Yasin, Aymn Yaseen
Sharaf Zeebaree, Amal Jamil Sadiq Albarwary, Ali Yaseen Sharaf Zebari, Husaen Abdalelah Gerjees, Surfaces and Interfaces, 32,2022.
POLYMER CHEMISTRY,NANOFIBERS,WATER TREATMENT
INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY,ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY,POLYMER CHEMISTRY
* International interviews:
- Vogue Arabic on 2020
- Nature Middle East on 2019
- BBC News broadcaster 2019
* PRINCIPAL investigator of UoD PEER Project, the project has been accepted at cycle 6 /Iraq to receive a grant under the partnerships for enhanced engagement in research (PEER).
* Volunteer projects and exhibitions at the University of Duhok:
- Organizing IUPAC Global Women’s Breakfast 2021 and 2022 at the University of Duhok.
- Participating in the Sustainable development goals international students conference with the University of Musol.
- The recycle plastics and plastic problem in the world project at the College of Science /University of Duhok
- Rearranging all halls in the Chemistry Department by drawing the periodic table on the walls.
- The health problems with chemicals hair dyes project at the College of Science /University of Duhok.
- Applying the "we love reading" international program at Duhok city.