Plant Tissue Culture 07504587060
- 2009 PhD Plant Tissue Culture, Horticulture Department College of Agriculture, Duhok University 2006-2009. Kurdistan, Iraq.
- PhD dissertation entitled "Micropropagation and in vitro shoot-tip grafting of apple (Malus domestic Borkh.) and pear (Pyrus spp.).
- M.Sc. Thesis entitled “Effect of planting density, boron and tuber seed size on the yield and growth of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.). Colleg of Agriculture, University of Duhok, Iraq 2001.
- An economic comparison between two administrative types for peach orchard in Duhok governorate. 2002. JDU. Vol. (5) No. (2), P. 33-43
- Effect of bulb size and planting density, on onion seed yield. 2004. JDU. Vol. (7) No. (1) P. 12-17
- The response of potato to planting density, boron and tuber seed size. 2004. JDU. Vol. (7) No. (2), P. 8-20
- Yield response of broad bean to planting density and spraying with a mixture of calcium and boron. 2004. JDU. Vol. (7) No. (2), P. 21-27
- Developing an in vitro propagation protocol for spider plant (Chlorophytum comosum). Kurdistan 3rd conference of Biological sciences, University of Duhok. 4-6 May, 2010.
- Effect of medium consistency and different growth regulators on Boston fern (Nephrolepis exaltata) micropropagation. The International Journal for Sciences and Technology (IJST). Vol. (5) No. (4). 2010 Amman, Jordan.
- Factors involved in in vitro shoot-tip grafting of apple (Malus domestica Borkh.) and pear (Pyrus sp. L.). Tropentag, September 14-16, 2010, Zurich “World Food System— A Contribution from Europe”.
- Factors involved in ex vitro rooting of Acalypha wilkesiana, Ficus microcarpa var. crassifolia, Bougainvillea glabra and Vitex rotundifolia stem cuttings. Journal of Duhok University. Vol. (13) No. (2) 2010.
- In vitro propagation through seed culture and regeneration of Asparagus densiflorus L. through callus cultures derived from hypocotyls. (Accepted for publication at International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences and Technology, 2012)
- In vitro micropropagation of poinsettia (Euphorbia pulcherrima Willd.). Journal of Kirkuk for Agricultural Sciences. Vol. (3) No. (1) 2012
- In vitro propagation of Ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) from a Single Bud Explant as Affected by Kinetin and Benzyle Adenine. The First Scientific Agricultural Conference at the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Duhok, Iraq, April 10-12, 2012. JUD, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2012.
- IDENTIFICATION AND PURIFICATION OF POTATO VIRUS Y (PVY) IN DUHOK GOVERNORATE. The First Scientific Agricultural Conference at the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Duhok, Iraq, April 10-12, 2012. JUD, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2012.
- In vitro morphogenic response of apple (Malus domestica Borkh.) and pear (Pyrus communis L.) to the elevated levels of copper and Myo-inositol.
- Rooting Response of Rosa canina and Cotoneaster acuminatus to Different in vitro Factors. American Journal of Experimental Agriculture 4(6): 724-731, 2014
- Micropropagation of Crisanthemum hortorum L. in relation to different combinations of cytokinins and auxins. The 2nd International Conference of Horticulture Sciences 13-14 April, 2014. Mesopotamia J. of Agric. Vol. (42) Supl. (1) 2014.
Micropropagation Protocol of Fig (Ficus carica L. CV. Benaty) from Apical andLateral Buds. Journal of Zankoi Sulaimani Part-A- Pure and Applied Sciences 17
Micropropagation Response of Three Grape Vines (Vitis vinifera L.) cultivars to Ferrous, Nitrate and
An Efficient Protocol for Begonia rex Micropropagation Using Different Explant Types, MS Salt Strengths and Various Plant Growth Regulators (Accepted for International Conference on Food and Agricultural Engineering (ICFAE), Rome, Italy August 20- 21, 2019
- Commercial Plants Production via Tissue Culture Technique, Letter
Plant Sciences, Plant Physiology and Plant Tissue Culture
5 MSc students+ 2 PhD students
Teaching, coordinating pilot projects with GIZ, Supervising higher studies students, Managing scientific affairs and higher studies at CoA.