Career Development Center by coordination with AsiaCell and IREX is pleased to announce a two weeks Micro-Internship Program. This program will be online by zoom platform and aims to provide University students with an opportunity to meet with experts in the field of telecommunication and get information and experience that will help them in the future.
- University student in the 3rd grade.
- Should be from Electrical and Computer Engineering Dept. or Computer Science Dept.
- Good English language skills and Arabic as an asset.
- Problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Have an overview on telecommunications industrial and GSM fundamental.
- Commitment to attend a virtual and online training session on zoom platform for 2 hours daily
for two weeks.
If you are interest send your CV to this email email@example.com no later than Monday, July 5, 2021.
For more information call 0750 811 0341 or visit CDC office in the UoD Campus located in General Registration Building 3rd floor.