Equalization of Certificates
May 1, 2017, 9:08 a.m.

Degrees awarded outside Iraq usually require equalization, which is the conversion of the grades from the original certificate system to the Iraqi system. The process is completed at a specialized directorate at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the KRG, Erbil (MHE).

For the University of Duhok employees, the process usually starts by writing a request to the department at which the applicant belongs and then the request is sent along with the required documents to the Ministry.

The following are related links on the MHE website