Charge Carrier transport in 2D material 009647514024298
- 2019 PhD
- 2006-2008 M.Sc College of Education/University of Mosul.
- 2001-2005 B.Sc College of Education/University of Mosul.
- ‘Modulation of the Thyristor SCR (BT151) at high frequency’ J. Edu & Sci., Vol. (23), No (2) 2010. (University of Mosul)
- ‘Noise Figure Characteristics of Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers at single and multiple amplified stage’ J. Edu & Sci., Vol. (25), No (3) 2012. (University of Mosul).
- ‘THE EFFECT OF NOISE POLLUTION ON SCHOOL CHILDREN AT DUHOK CITY, IRAQ’ Canadian J. Of pure &applied sciences, Vol. (7), No. (3) pp. 2655-2659, 2013.
- ‘Characterization study of synthetic Iron oxide nanoparticles at Different Temperature ‘ International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol. (3), No. (5) 2013. First aurther
- ‘Fast and Highly Sensitive Ionic-Polymer-Gated WS2–Graphene Photodetectors’ Advanced Materials (2017),V-29,23, 700222
- ‘Novel circuit design for high-impedance and non-local electrical measurements of two-dimensional materials’ Review of Scientific Instruments 89, 024705 (2018).
- ‘Strain-Engineering of Twist-Angle in Graphene/hBN Superlattice Devices’ Nano Lett. 2018, 18, 7919−7926.
- Quantum Charge Carrier transport
- 2D materials
- Demonstrating in Second Year Lab / University of Exeter.
Training Courses and workshops
- Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (LTHE)(Stage 1), University of Exeter, Antony Aleksiev.
- Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (LTHE)(Stage 2), University of Exeter, Antony Aleksiev.
- Labview workshop, University of Exeter, By the national Instruments.
- LanView course, University of Exeter, By the national Instruments.