Science (Chemistry) +61411497057
1) 2022 PhD in Science (Chemisty), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
2) 2017 MSc in Science (Chemisty), The University of Melbourne, Australia
3) 2012 BSc in Science (Chemisty), The University of Duhok, Kurdistan Region - Iraq
- Amanpreet K. H., Anubha A., Mohammed A. Jameel, et al., Improvement of the optoelectronic and photovoltaic properties of a cyanopyrid-2,6-dione-based donor via molecular engineering, Dyes and Pigments, 2019, 170, 107661-107668. DOI: 10.1016/j.dyepig.2019.107661
- Amanpreet K. H., Anubha A., Mohammed A. Jameel, et al., Impact of self-assembly on the photovoltaic properties of a small molecule oligothiophene donor, Solar Energy, 2019, 195, 223-229. DOI: 10.1016/j.solener.2019.11.073
- Amanpreet Kaur Hundal, Salman Ali, Mohammed A. Jameel, et al., Functionalization of spiro[fluorene-9,9’-xanthene] with diketopyrrolopyrrole to generate a promising, three-dimensional non-fullerene acceptor, Materials Chemistry Frontiers, 2020, 4, 3209-3215. DOI: 10.1039/d0qm00515k
- Amanpreet Kaur Hundal, Salman Ali, Anubha Agarwal, Mohammed A. Jameel, et al., Enhanced photovoltaic efficiency via control of self-assembly in cyanopyridone-based oligothiophene donors, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2021, 12, 919-924. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpclett.0c03526
- Salman Ali, Mohammed A. Jameel, Akhil Gupta, et al., Capacitive Humidity Sensing Performance of Naphthalene Diimide Derivatives at Ambient Temperature, Synthetic Metals Journal, 2020, 275, 116739-116750. DOI: 10.1016/j.synthmet.2021.116739
- Salman Ali, Mohammed A. Jameel, et al., Nanoporous Naphthalene Diimide Surface Enhances Humidity and Ammonia Sensing at Room Temperature, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2021, 130972. DOI: 10.1016/j.snb.2021.130972
- Salman Ali, Mohammed A. Jameel, et al., Enhanced Capacitive Humidity Sensing Performance at Room Temperature via Hydrogen Bonding of Cyanopyridone-based Oligothiophene Donor, Chemosensors, 2021, 320. DOI: 10.3390/chemosensors9110320.
- Salman Ali, Mohammed A. Jameel, et al., Enhancement in room temperature ammonia sensing properties of naphthalene diimide through core expansion, Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2022, DOI: 10.1039/D1TC05362K.
- Mohammed A. Jameel, et al., Naphthalene Diimide-based Electron Transport Materials for Perovskite Solar Cells, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2021, DOI: 10.1039/D1TA08424K.
Material Science, Molecular Design, Organic Semiconductors, Thermal Analysis, Computational Chemistry, Optical Microscopy, UV-Vis-NIR Spectroscopy
Sessional teaching experience
- First year students undertaking undergraduate units in Chemistry (Water Science, Chemistry 1 and Chemistry 2) at Swinburne University of technology teaching:
- Introduction to Chemistry (CHE10001- CHE10004) -- Semester 1&2 (2019-2022)
- Water Science (PEH20006) ------------------- Semester 2 (2019)
- First year and third year undergraduate students at the University of Duhok teaching:
- Analytical Chemistry ---- Semester 1 (2012, 2013)
- Physical Chemistry ------- Semester 2 (2012, 2013)
- The 3rd Swinburne University Research Annual Conference 2019, Melbourne, Australia. (1st Place Swinburne Research Conference – 2019 PhD Poster Prize)
Poster Title: Design and Characterisation of Novel Naphthalene Diimide Derivatives as Organic Photovoltaics.
- The 7th International Conference on Simulation of Organic Electronics and Photovoltaics (SimOEP20) 2020, Zurich Switzerland. (hosted online from August 31st to the 2nd of September 2020)
- International Conference on Advances and Challenges in Perovskite and Organic Solar Cells 2021, Singapore. (hosted online from January 21st to the 22nd of January 2021)
- The 2nd Swinburne Sarawak Postgraduate Research Conference (SSPRC) Virtual Conference (hosted online on day, 12 & 13 August 2021).
- Acceptance of our 3rd paper ‘Functionalization of spiro[fluorene-9,9’-xanthene] with diketopyrrolopyrrole to generate a promising, three-dimensional non-fullerene acceptor’ Cover Art for Materials Chemistry Frontiers, November 2020.
- The 2020 Annual Light Microscopy Australia (LMA) image competition winner: 1st prize winner of (Material Science Category).
Image: C6-NDI Phase Transition Behaviour Under Hot-stage Polarised Optical Microscopy.
GRANTS & AWARDS
- 98k AUD, Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Award, Australia. (Dec. 2019 – Dec. 2021)
- 51k AUD, Grant funded by CSIRO Energy technologies, Australia. (Jan. 2020 – Jan. 2023)
- 350 AUD, 1st Place poster prize at Swinburne Research Conference. (July. 2019)
- 400 AUD, 1st Place image competition prize with Microscopy Australia. (June 2020)
ENT60010 - Innovation and Impact in Research Term 1. 2019
INF60016 - Project Management for Research Term 2. 2019
MFP60005 - Research Training (STEM) Term 1. 2020
INF80054 - Data Science Fundamentals Term 2. 2020
No CV available