Assistant Lecturer / Coordinator
Physical Chemistry 07504713784
2017 MSc in Physical Chemistry, University of Duhok, Iraq
2009 BSc in Chemistry, University of Salahaddin, Iraq
Physical Chemistry, Physical Organic Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Photochromism
Teaching undergraduate courses in Laboratory of Chemistry:
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory for 2nd and 3rd Stage Students as Assistance Chemist.
- Identification of Organic compound Laboratory for 4th Stage Students as Assistance
- Physical chemistry laboratory (Kinetic and Electrochemistry for 3rd Stage Students) as
Assistance Lecturer Since 2017 and still on.
Teaching theoretical undergraduate courses of Chemistry:
- Inorganic Chemistry for 1st Stage students.
- Inorganic Chemistry for 2nd Stage students
- Physical Chemistry for 3rd Stage students.
- The of Academic Capacity Development (Teaching Methods and Research Methodology) at
University of Duhok for the period of Six Months (from 5-November-2016 to 7-May-2017).
- 2nd international BIONIQ Summer School Esentepe, Cyprus, 2nd-11th of September 2018.
- Implementing Entrepreneurship in the Curriculum for in-service teachers [Edupreneurship
ToT] from 14.04.2019 to 20.06.2019 (28 days).