Portal E-Mail Login Contact Us E-Learning Alumni Ask Your Doctor COVID-19 Center Jobs Contact the presidentThe site is under development. You can still visit the old site.
Fatma Mohammed Jabar
- 2006 Master's degree in analytical chemistry, the University of Dohuk.
- 1995 Bachelor's degree in chemistry from the University of Mosul department of chemistry in 1995.
- "Correlation of density, viscosity and conductivity of Tawky–Zakho crude oil with temperature" by S.A Naman, Fatma M, Abdul-Jabbar*, F.S Al-Ghulami , Journal of Petroleum and Gas Exploration Research (ISSN 2276-6510) Vol. 2(5) pp. 101-105, Accepted 15 May, 2012 Available online http://www.interesjournals.org/JPGER .
- Practical analytical chemistry
- Theoretical and practical
- Practical Instrumental chemistry
- Practical Pharmacy Chemistry
- Employed as demonstrator
- participating as interviewer
- Title Different method to determination of chloride ion concentration in water sample.
- Name KawarFarsat Ali
- Title Determination of pesticide in water sample.
- Name Zindan Younis Ameen
- Title Determination of Pesticide using Gas Chromatography
- Name Sepal R. Ahamed
- 1998 Biochemistry analysis course in the Azadi Hospital.
- 2007 TOFEL preparation course in the Training center/ University of Dohuk.
- 2011 Chemoffice course in the Faculty of Science / University of Dohuk.
No CV available