Physical- Analytical Chemistry 009647504867305
- 2010 Ph.D Chemistry, University of Duhok, College of Education, Iraq.
- 1987 M.Sc Chemistry,University of Salahaddin, College of Science, Iraq.
- 1982 B.Sc. Chemistry,University of Salahaddin, College of Science, Iraq.
- Fadhil, M. N.; Mohammad T.K. , Fahmi.A.M.& Sherin Othman ;Determination of Fluoride Ion in Sources of Drinking Water in City of Arbeel, with Fluoride Ion- Selective Electrode, Iraqi Journal of Science, 1990, V.31, no. 4, pp. 83-96.
- Jamal Zangana and Sherin O. Ismail: The Determination of Heavy Metals in Sanitation Water of Textile Factory in Arbil City, Published in the Proceedings of the Second Scientific Congress for Saddam-dam Research Centre, Held on 18-20/March 1990.
- The M.Sc. Thesis Research was published under the title Simultaneous Determination of(Cl, Br, I & F ) with Flow Injection / Ion-Selective Electrode Systems ;Puplished in Talanta, Vol.39, No.10, pp. 1259-1267.
- M.R. O. Karim, Th. M. Karadaghi, and S. O. Ismail; Determination of Trace Amount of Acetic Acid in Ethyl and Methyl Acetate by Fluoride Isoconcentration using the Method of Standard Additions, Portugal Electrochimica Acta,1990,V.8.
- M.R. O. Karim, Th. M. Karadaghi, and S. O. Ismail; Determination of Water in Ascorbic Acid by the proton Isoconcentration technique using the Standard Addition Method ; Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 1990, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 415-418.
- PATENT: M. R. O. Karim, S. O. Ismail , and Th. M. Karadaghi ; Title:( Continuous monitoring to estimate the amount of acetic acid in organic solvents by potentiometric method), on 5/9/1991 from the Ministry of Planning(Central organization for standardization & Quality Control)/Section of Invention Certificates& Industrial Samples, Patent Numbers (2349-Bagdad), (G05 D 11/08).
- Sherin O. Ismail and Ali H. Ahmed; Spectrophotometric Determination of Methyl Dopa by Azo Dye formation with Diazotized Sulfamethoxazole (Application to Drugs); J. Dohuk Unv. 2006, Vol.9, No. 1, pp. 29-34
- Theia'a N. Al-Sabha,[a] Shireen O. Ismael[b] and Suzan A. Ali, SPECTROPHOTOMETRIC DETERMINATION OF AMINOPHENOL ISOMERS USING 9-CHLOROACRIDINE REAGENT, Eur. Chem. Bull., 2014, 3(2), 195-199 .
- Development of new analytical methods for the determination of inorganic and organic pollutants .
- Environmental studies:
Environmental monitoring, air pollution, water pollution, heavy metals, water quality monitoring.
- Chemical degradation methods for wastes and pollutants.
- General Chemistry
- Environmental pollution
- Analytical Chemistry
- Physical chemistry, Thermodynamics.
- Flow Injection Analysis.
- Separation Methods
- Analysis of trace metals
- Advanced Methods for Degradation Organic Pollutants.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Title A selective Spectrophotometric method for determination of some primary aromatic amines using 9-Chloroacridine reagent. Application to pharmaceutical formulations.
-Name Susan Ahmed Ali - ZakhoUniversity
- Title Correlation between Trace metals and type of hydrocarbons in some Kurdistan Crude oils.
-Name Halima Mustafa Hussein - Zakho University
- Title: Development of analytical methods for determination of some drugs in pure and pharmaceutical forms.
-Name: Fatma Mohamed Jabar/ Duhok University/Chemistry Department (not completed)
- Supervised By
Prof. Dr. Theia’a Najim Al- Sabha
Asst. prof. Dr. Shireen Othman
Workshop on Towards Sub- Divisions in Chemistry Department. March, 28-29th /2015, University of Sulaimani, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
Vanderbilt Linkages Virtual work shop ,in summer, July, 2016 through the U.S.-Iraq Higher Education Partnerships Program, a program developed by IREX with support of the US Embassy in Iraq, University of Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
Work shop on 2nd Chemistry Fair , May 11th 2017 , in Chemistry , University of Duhok
International conference on advanced science and engineering 2018, on October 9-11,2018 in Duhok,Kurdistan region-iraq, organized by university of Zakho and Duhok polytechnic university.
English Communication Course , October 14, 2017 , Dream Language Institute , Duhok city.
No CV available