Ecology and Environmental Science 009647504579902
- 2020, PhD. Degree in Ecology and Environmental Science, University of Duhok, Kurdistan region- Iraq
- 2011, MSc. Degree in Physical Geography and Ecosystem Modeling, University of Lund, Sweden
- 2006, BSc, Degree in Biology, University of University of Duhok, Kurdistan region- Iraq
- Assessment of Noise Pollution Effects on Traffic Policemen at Duhok City, Kurdistan region – Iraq, International Journal of Management and Applied Science (IJMAS) , pp. 73-77, Volume-1,Issue-9.
- Assessment of Food Safety Knowledge, Attitudes and its Quality in Student Canteens at Duhok University, 2015. Iranian Journal of Health, Safety and Environment 2016 Vol.3 No.4 pp.623-629.
- Bioethanol production from Quercus aegilops using Pichia stipitis and Kluyveromyces marxianus. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-020-00704-2.
- Bioethanol Production From Leaves of Quercus Infectoria in Kurdistan Region.
- Environmental Pollution
- Marine Ecology
- Biofuel production
- Worked for two academic years (2007 –2008 & 2008 - 2009) as an Assist. Biologist in the lab of Ecology and pollution, Dept.of Biology, College of Education, Duhok University, Iraq.
- Teaching Health, Safety and Environment for the new MSc. and PhD. holders who applied for “Faculty Academic Capacity Building Training Course”. Duhok (Jan 2016–May 2018).
- Lecturer at the Dept. of Biology teaching Ecology and Pollution (both Theory and Practice) for the second stage students, (November 2011-Current).
- Visiting lecturer at the department of Biology, College of science, University of Zakho (2011 – 2012).
- Visiting lecturer at the Department of Biology, College of Education-Akre, University of Duhok (2017 – 2018 & 2019 – 2020).
- Visiting lecturer at the Department of Science, College of Basic Education, University of Duhok (2019 – 2020).
- Adjunct Faculty “visiting lecturer” at the American University of Kurdistan/Duhok (Dec. 2019 – current).
- Director of Health and Safety at the University of Duhok (April 2013 –December 2015)
- General Manager of the Kurdistan Green Organization “KGO” (June 2013 – Current).
- Official representative and Ecological consultant of the European Kurdistan Green Organization in Kurdistan “EKGO” (June 2012-Current).
- Visiting Lecturer at the American University of Kurdistan/Duhok
- HSE Manager at ALSHOAEB Company
- 2ndInternational Conference on Biology, Environment and Chemistry (ICBEC 2011) December 29 – 30, 2011 Dubai. UAE,
- The 1stScientific Agricultural Conference, April 10-12, 2012. Duhok, Kurdistan region – Iraq.
- The 4thKurdistan Conference on Biological Science May 8-10 2012. Duhok, Kurdistan region – Iraq.
- The 2ndScientific World Kurdish Congress, October 11-15, 2012, Erbil, Kurdistan region – Iraq.
- 8th ISERD International Conference on Environment and Natural Science, August 8-9, 2015, Istanbul, Turkey.
Workshops and Training taught:
- English course by Kurdistan American School “KAS” Organization. October 10-25, 2006 Duhok city, Kurdistan region – Iraq
- Project Management program workshop by Management System International “MSI” Organization. February 12-22, 2008. Duhok city, Kurdistan region – Iraq
- Fire Safety Coordinator in university buildings by AJG Ingenieure GmbH ( a German institution ) Erbil, November 18-21, 2013
- Methods of teaching, University of Duhok, June 8 to July 3, 2014.
- Building of human and administrative capability of non-governmental organizations in Kurdistan by ZakhoSmall Village Projects "ZSVP" Organization, September 10-14, 2014 Duhok.
No CV available