Molecular Parasitology 00964 750 457 2331
PhD in Molecular Parasitology, Van Yuzuncu Yil University, Turkey
MSc in Parasitology, University of Duhok, Kurdistan Region of Iraq
BSc in Animal Production, University of Duhok, Kurdistan Region of Iraq
1) Seroprevalence Study of Giardiasis Among Children with Diarrhoea in Duhok City, Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
2) Detection of Toxoplasma gondii oocysts in contaminated soils using polymerase chain reaction analysis in Duhok City Iraq.
3) Contamination of fresh vegetables with protozoan parasites, in Duhok city, kurdistan region of Iraq.
4) Potential adverse effects of COVID19 vaccines among Iraqi population; a comparison between the three available vaccines in Iraq; a retrospective cross-sectional study.
5) Prevalence of Scabies in Duhok Province and Duhok Refugees’ Camps-Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
6) Prevalence of Intestinal parasites (Entamoeba species and Giardia lamblia) in Duhok and Erbil cities.
7) Epidemiological Study of Hydatid Cyst of Echinococcus Granulosus Isolated from Sheep and Goats in Duhok Province, Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
8) Antibacterial activity of some plant extracts against clinical pathogens.
9) Comparative Study of Biochemical Profile of Hydatid Cyst Fluid of Ecchinococcus Granulosus Isolated from Infected Human, Sheep, Goats and Cattle in Duhok City, Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
10)The Epidemiology of Hydatidosis in Different Slaughtered Animals in Duhok abattoir, Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
11)Comparative Estimation of Total Protein Content and Enzymatic Activities of Hydatid Cyst of Ecchinococcus granulosus Isolated from Sheep and Goats in Duhok Province, Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
12) Prevalence study of Entamoeba histolytica/dispar by microscopic and serological diagnosis (ELISA) using species verification by nested PCR in North Iraq region.
Medical Parasitology, Molecular Parasitology, Immunoparasitology, Microbiology,
Medical Parasitology, Microbiology, Immunology, General Genetics.
00964 750 457 2331