College of Education - Akre
Islamic political thought 009647503314290
- Bachelor degree from the University of Mosul / College of Education / Department of History in 1993.
- Received a master's degree from the University of Mosul / College of Education / Department of History in 2007 and tagged (the sons of discourse bin Abdul Jabbar destructive and their political and cultural role in the city of Murcia) according to the University Order No. 3/11/10328 and issued on 11/6/2007.
- Holds a doctorate degree from the University of Mosul / College of Education / Department of Social Sciences / letter tagged (Imamate when Ibn Hazm Al-Andalusi and the necessities of political reality).
1. From the jurisprudence of the ordeal where the adult, silver Abu Bakr bin Khattab, University of Mosul. Journal of the Faculty of Education 2013.
2. The contributions of some members of the Umayyad House in the flourishing of the scientific movement in Andalusia, Rabreen University 2016.
3. Study of the social reality of the negative manifestations that prevailed in the Andalusian society, 2017.
4. Jaafar Al-Mushafi, "A Study on his Role in the Caliphate Court in Al-Andalus", University of Duhok, 2017.
5. Ethnic Conflict in Eastern Andalusia During the Age of Sects, No Mujahid Alawi Model, University of Duhok, 2018.