The 5th Kurdistan International Conference on Science and Technology
1. Papers must offer new perspectives and insights and should be applications-oriented. They should remain citable by the core research group in the particular area, while still being accessible to a broad audience
2. The paper should be adhere journal style.
3. Before sending papers to 5th KCST you must read Formatting Instructions carefully. After that, you should prepare the paper according to the template.
4. Each paper is limited to 10 pages including all figures, tables, and references normally, and additional pages will be charged. Please follow the 5th KCST Conference template below.
- Formatting Instructions (PDF) and template (M. S. Word 2003, 2007 or higher) for (REVISTA INNOVACIENCIA)
Submission & contact methods to 5th KCST conference
1. Submit the paper to Editorial Office by using the email address: International Conference firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please submit the paper to only one email address International Conference email@example.com. The emails with multiple correspondence addresses (such as also to some from the editorial board) will be ignored and automatically deleted. Also applies for forwarding.
1. The papers must be unpublished and submitted exclusively to the KCST-2018
2. Submitted papers will be blind peer reviewed
3. The possible decisions on a paper are: accepted, revision (minor or major), rejection.
4. All accepted papers at KCST-2018 for oral presentation will be published in special issue in REVISTA INNOVACIENCIA (DOAJ).
5. All papers will be checked for plagiarism. [Turnitin]
6- Acceptance/rejection of papers will be decided by the referees of the corresponding journal.
7. Papers that are of insufficient quality or unlikely to be competitive enough for publication in the supporting journals will be published in the conference as a poster
8. After it is accepted, at least one author should be registered and presented for the paper
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.