Digital Image Processing 009647504577899
- Ph.D in Digital Image Processing from Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London, 1991.
- Diploma Imperial College (DIC), 1991.
- B.Sc (with First Class Honors) in Physics from the College of Science/ University of Mosul, Iraq in 1981.
1-Tahir A. AK.,“Generation and Display of False Colour Composite Using Personal- Computer’, Al Rafidain Science Journal,Vol.12, No.2, Published by the University of Mosul,2000.
2-Tahir A. AK. and Esa H. K., “A PC-Based Image Processing Software”, Education and Science Journal, No.49, Published by the University of Mosul, 2001.
3-Tahir A. AK. and Al-Barhawi D. H., “An Interactive Software for Satellite Image Filtering Using Fourier Domain”, Al Rafidain Science Journal,Vol.13, No.1, Published by the University of Mosul, 2001.
4-Tahir A. AK., “Interactive Specification of Multispectral Dataset Transformation Through 3D Display of Feature Space”, The First Iraqi Conference of Remote Sensing, Remote Sensing Society of Iraq, Baghdad, OCTOBER-1997.
5-Tahir A. AK Improving Spatial features of Multispectral Satellite Images using Wavelet Transform”, The First scientific Conference of the Scientific research council, High Education Ministry, Baghdad, 14th- MAY-2002.
6-Tahir A. AK., “A System Based on Ratio Images and Quick Probabilistic Neural Network for Continuous Cloud Classification”, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 49, No. 12, Pp 5008-5015, DECEMBER 2011.
7-Tahir A. AK., “A Multiple Classifier System for Supervised Classification of Remotely Sensed Data”, J. Duhok Univ., Vol.14, No.1 (Pure and Eng. Sciences), Pp 260-273, 2011.
8-Tahir A. AK., Integrating artificial neural network and classical methods for unsupervised classification of optical remote sensing data, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing 2012,2012:165 doi:10.1186/1687-6180-2012-165.
9-Tahir A. AK. And Bindian A. I., Iris Localization for biometric based person Identification, Accepted in the XVI International Conference – Multidisciplinary, vol. 30/2016, ISSN 2067-7138, 2016 to be held in 10-11 June, Sebes , Romania.
- Image Processing and Pattern recognition.
- Satellite Image Processing and Classification,
- Biometric Recognition System.
- Teaching Digital Image Processing and Pattern Recognition courses to BSC, MSC and PHD students of Computer Science.
- Teaching Computer Graphics to the 3rd year students at computer science department.
- Teaching Remote Sensing course to MSC and PHD students.
- Teaching Biometric measurement recognition to MSC students
- Teaching Artificial Neural Network to PHD students.
- Teaching Numerical Analysis to the 3rd year students of Computer Science and Physics.
- Teaching programming languages (Fortran77, Fortran90, Basic, C++) to the first and second year students.
- Teaching Wave Motion and Analytical Mechanics to the second and third year students at Physics department.
- Teaching Physics of Remote Sensing to the 3rd and 4th year students Physics Department.
- Teaching Calculus to the first year student at Physics department.
- Title Vectorization of Remote Sensing Data for GIS Use
- Name Dhya Hazim Al-Barhawee -University of Mosul/College of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Title An Iris recognition Approach for person Identification and Verification.
- Name Akar Abdulsalam Salih -UoD/College of Science/Computer Science
- Title A Low Cost Eye Tracking System for Computer Operation by Disabled People
- Name Sarkar Abdulsalam Salih -UoD/College of Science/Computer Science
- Title Improving Spatial Resolution of Satellite ImagesThrough Image Fusion Techniques
- Name Shamal M.Ameen Taha - UoD/College of Education/Computer Science Dept.
- Title Investigation and Development of Iris Localization Techniques
- Name Ahmed Ismail Bindian - UoD/College of Education/Computer Science Dept.
- Title Automatic Road Extraction From IKONAS Image
- Name Jiyan A. Younis Al-Butany - UoD/College of Education/Computer Science Dept.
- Title Identification and Classification of Clouds throughSatellite Images Using Visual Interpretation and Integrated Classification Methods
- Name Zobaida Shaheen Saif-Aldin - UoD/College of Education/Physics Dept.
- Title Auto Recognition Of Lineaments & Drainage System Using Satellite Images
- Name Alhan Anwer Younes -University of Mosul/College of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Title Modeling of The Winter Rainful In The Mountain Destrict Of Iraq Using Remote Sensing Data
- Name Ahmed Adbulghafur Khattab - University of Tekrit/College of Education
- Title An Automatic Software System For Earth Cover Type Identification From Satellite Images
- Name Ma’n Abdulkhalik Al-Bag’oa -University of Mosul/College of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Title Land Cover Change Detection of Balad Using Image Processing Methods
- Name Ruqaya Ahmed Al-Ani -University of Tekrit/College of Education
- Title Radar Image Correction For Speckle Noise
- Name Hadher Ibrahim Al-Jebury -University of Mosul/College of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Title Integration Between Classical & Neural Network Approaches For Unsupervised Classification of Remote Sensing Data
- Name Lubna T. Hmedi Al-Kuhla - University of Mosul/College of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Title Using Image of Satellites as Data Base in Spatial Analysis of Geographical Information System
- Name Yaseen Dawood Al-Zubaidy - University of Mosul/College of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Title Construction of a Proposed System of Multiple Classification For Remote Sensing Data
- Name Kanar M. Sami Al-Nuaimy - University of Mosul/ High Institute for Remote Sensing
- Title Image Recognition Using Pattern Vector Entropy And Invariant Moments
- Name Fadwa Subhi Mustafa Al-Azzo - University of Mosul/ High Institute for Remote Sensing
- Title An Interactive Software For Image Registration Using New Algorithms
- Name Abeer Adil Al-Allaf - University of Mosul/ High Institute for Remote Sensing
- Title Multispectral Image Fusion Using Wavelet Transform
- Name Abdul-Rahman Ramzi Qub’a -University of Mosul/ High Institute for Remote Sensing
- Title An Integrated Software For Remote Sensing Data Classification
- Name Turkan Ahmed Khaleel -University of Mosul/ High Institute for Remote Sensing
- Title An Interactive Software For Satellite Image Filtering Using Fourier Domain
- Name Dhya Hazim Al-Barhawee -Dept.University of Mosul/ College of Science
- Title A P-C Based Multispectral Image Processing Software For Remote Sensing Applications
- Name Hayder Khaleel Eesa -Dept.University of Mosul/ College of Science
- One year training Course on computer Hardware and Software in DigitalEquipement Corporation Institute (DEC) in West Germany 1983-1984.
- One month training Course on the Control Panel of the Optical Telescope in 1984 at Seize Company in West Germany, NOV.-1984.