Lecturer / Head of Department
Statistical Inference 009647512137966
- 2009-2014 Ph.D. student in the Brunel University London, United Kingdom.
- 1997–2000 M.Sc. study in the Dept. of Statistics, College of Computers and Mathematical Sciences, Mosul University, Mosul, Iraq.
- 1991–1997 B.Sc. study in the Dept. of Statistics, College of Administration and Economic,Mosul University, Mosul, Iraq.
- 2013 V. Vinciotti and H. Hashem (2013). Robust methods for inferring sparse network structures. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 67, 84-94.
- 2015 H. Hashem, V. Vinciotti, R. Al-Hamzawi and K. Yu (2015).Quantile regression with group lasso for classification. To appear in Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 375–390.
- Statistics & Regression Models
Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- Supervision of Undergraduate and postgraduate Student’s Projects
No CV available