- 2013 Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering, JNTU College of Engineering, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India.
- 2007 B.Sc in Computer and Information Engineering, University of Mosul College of Electronic Engineering, Mosul/Iraq.
- Jawaher Abdulwahab Fadhil, “A New Method for Improving The Capacity of Data Hiding An Image Steganography”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research, ISSN 2319-8885, Volume 02, Issue 15, November-2013.
- Jawaher Abdulwahab Fadhil, “Pixel Bit Manipulation for Data Hiding in an Image”, International Journal of VLSI System Design and Communication Systems, ISSN 2322-0929, Vol.01,Issue.4,2013.
- Integrated Circuits
- Signal and System
- Digital Steganography
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Embedded System
- Core Java Programing Training Course in 2013 at SSSIT Training , Institute, Kukatpally, Hyderabad,India.
- Visual Basic.Net programing Training Course in 2013 at SSSIT, Training Institute, Kukatpally, Hyderabad,India.
- Advanced hacking and information security workshop in 2013, organized by JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad,India.
- Software Exhabition In 2016 at Computer Science Department, College Of Science,University Of Duhok, Iraq
- Training course on Academic English level-2 funded by US RRT(72 hours),Cultural center, university of Duhok,Kurdistan region, Iraq.
- Training course on Kurdish Language funded by Voice Teachers Organization (VTO) 10 weeks,Masiky ,Duhok, ,Kurdistan region, Iraq.