Polymer Chemistry 009647504327220
- 2007 - 2009 M.Sc. Chemistry, College of Education, Duhok University.
- 1989 - 1993 B.Sc. Chemistry, College of Science, University of Mosul.
- Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using modified Pomegranate Peel: Equilibrium and Kinetic Studies. Tariq S.Najim and Suhad A.Yassin, E-J.of chemistry,6(S1), S129-S142 (2009).
- Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using modified Pomegranate Peel Mechanistic and Thermodynamic Studies: .Tariq S.Najim and Suhad A.Yassin, E-J.of chemistry, 6(S1), S153-S158 (2009).
- Poly(furfural-acetone) as a new adsorbent for removal of Cu(II) from aqueous solution: Thermodynamic and Kinetic Studies. Tariq S.Najim, Suhad A.Yassin, and Ali J.Majli, International J. of chemistry 2(2) 44-53 (2010).
- Physical and mechanical properties of polymer-gypsum composite Tariq S. Najim, Atheer A. Al-Zubaidy1, Suhad A. Yassin, Al- Mustansiriyah J. Sci. , Vol. 22, No. 4(2011).
- Polyurethane Foam Waste for Removal of Ni(II) From Aqueous Solutions, Suhad A.Yassin Al- Mustansiriyah J. Sci. Vol. 23, No 5, (2012). Synthesis of Peppermint stem-g- Poly(acrylic acid) and its application for Nickel ions removal, Tariq S. Najim, Suhad A. Yassin, Ban A. Dawood Iraqi of Polymers, Vol.16, No.2, 34-46 (2012).
- Removal of Cr (VI) from Aqueous Solution Using: A new Adsorbent, Suhad A. Yassin, Ban A. Dawood Journal of Education and Science, University of Mosul.
- Application Of Chitin ( A Natural Biodegradable Polymer) For Cu(Ii) Removal From Aqueous Solution By Adsorption Process Using Batch Studies, Suhad A. Yasin, Najlaa K. Issa, The 4th Kurdistan Conference on Biological Sciences, (2012).
- Adsorption of Ni(II) from an aqueous solution by (Glycyrrhiza glabra), a natural adsorbent: equilibrium and studies, Suhad A.Yasin, Abraheem A.Mohammed, Journal University of Duhok, Vol.15, No.2, (2012 ).
- Adsorption of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using low-cost adsorbent: Equilibrium study, Tariq S. Najim, Suhad A. Yasin Journal of University of Zakho, (2013).
- Cr (VI) Adsorption from aqueous solution using agricultural wastes, Book, Suhad A. Yasin, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2013.
- Electrospinning of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) nanofibers: optimization study using Taguchi design of experiment, Suhad Yasin, Jamal A Abbas, 2018 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng.454 012130.
- Kinetic Study of Adsorption of Hexavalent Chromium in Aqueous Solution using Bay Leaf (Laurus Nobilis) as New Bio-Adsorbent, Suhad A. Yasin, Amin K. Qasim, Vol 6 No 3 (2018), Science Journal of University of Zakho.
- The application of green synthesis of metal oxide nanoparticles embedded in polyethylene terephthalate nanofibers in the study of the photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue, Suhad Yasin, Jamal A. Abbas, Idrees H. Ahmed, Ibtisam A. Saeed, Polymer Bulletin,2019
- Methylene blue photocatalytic degradation by TiO2 nanoparticles supported on PET nanofibres, SA Yasin, JA Abbas, MM Ali, IA Saeed, IH Ahmed - Materials Today: Proceedings, 2019
- Water treatment
- Polymer chemistry
- Fifth International Conference on Advanced Sciences (ICAS5), November 9-12, 2019, Faculty of Postgraduate Studies for Advanced Sciences (PSAS) Beni-Suef University, Hurghada-Egypt.
- International AGYA workshop on “Emergent Materials: Concepts, Methodologies, and Future Applications,” which has been held from 5 to 7 November 2019 in Cairo, Egypt.
- 2nd International Conference on Materials Engineering & Science (ICon MEAS 2019) which held at the University of Technology/Baghdad.
- Phi’s Research and Innovation Summit 2019 (PRIS’19) organized by Phi Science Institute, that was held on the 5th – 6th of August, 2019 in Amman, Jordan – King Hussein Convention Center, Dead Sea, Jordan.
- interview with the Nature Middle East journal.
- 5th Kurdistan International Conference On Science And Technology” which was held at College of Science / University of Duhok; Kurdistan Region of Iraq, on April 24-25 2019.
- 1st Nanofiber Workshop on the first day; it focused on UoD PEER Project Group activities. The workshop included three presentations which explained the theoretical, practical, and applications of Nanofibers.
- 3rd international conference for women in science without borders movement/ network (WISWB) by Dr. Amal Amin, Associate Professor at the National Research Center - Egypt and President of the International Network for Women in Science. The conference held from 12-14 March 2019 in Cairo, Egypt.
- interview with the BBC News
- Youth Council in Kurdistan Region of Iraq which is sponsored by the Consulate General of the Kingdom of Netherlands. The event was held in the 16th of February 2019 at the Rexos Hotel , and the subject was about the problems of the health and environment in Kurdistan Region .
- First workshop on multidisciplinary science, nanotechnology, and engineering (WoMSNaE), held in University of Zakho, Feb. 11-12, 2019.
- 12- (RESI-Winter -School titled science &Education Give Perspectives Scientific Concepts as a Basis for Building Future/Duhok,16-21 December 2018 ) which is arranged by (Technische university Dortmund-Germany and University of Mosul) .This event workshop is supported by DAAD.
- nd National Workshop on Nanotechnology – 2018, Dec 23-24
- The 2nd National Workshop on Nanotechnology was organized by the Physics Education department, Faculty of Education, Ishik University.
- Seminar entitled "Enhanced Engagement in Research (PEER) " on Monday 26th of November 2018 at 11 am at hall of Chemistry /Faculty of Science.
- The American Corner-Duhok hosted a presentation titled PEER PROJECT GRANT (UoD PEER PROJECT) on Dec 2nd, 2018.
- On October 21, 2018,
- the UoD PEER Project group had their first workshop. It was held in the chemistry department of the College of Science for fourth-year students .
- First International Conference on advanced Science and Engineering #ICOASE_2018 at Zakho University on (9-11 /10/ 2018).
- Nanostructures Preparation Workshop that was held on the Second day of 1st International Conference on Advanced Science and Engineering #ICOASE_2018 at Zakho University in 10/10/2018.
- International Conference on Materials Engineering and Science (IConMEAS 2018) that has been done in Istanbul Aydin University, Istanbul-Turkey on 09 August 2018.
No CV available