Industrial Chemistry email@example.com
- 2007 - 2009 M.Sc. Chemistry, College of Education, Duhok University.
- 1989 - 1993 B.Sc. Chemistry, College of Science, University of Mosul.
- Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using modified Pomegranate Peel: Equilibrium and Kinetic Studies. Tariq S.Najim and Suhad A.Yassin, E-J.of chemistry,6(S1), S129-S142 (2009).
- Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using modified Pomegranate Peel: Equilibrium and Kinetic Studies.Tariq S.Najim and Suhad A.Yassin, E-J.of chemistry, 6(S1), S153-S158 (2009).
- Poly(furfural-acetone) as new adsorbent for removal of Cu(II) rom aqueous solution: Thermodynamic and Kinetic Studies. Tariq S.Najim, Suhad A.Yassin and Ali J.Majli, International J. of chemistry 2(2) 44-53 (2010).
- physical and mechanical properties of polymer-gypsum composite Tariq S. Najim, , Atheer A. Al-Zubaidy1 , Suhad A. Yassin,Al- Mustansiriyah J. Sci. , Vol. 2, No. 4(2011).
- Polyurethane Foam Waste for Removal of Ni(II) From Aqueous Solutions, Suhad A.Yassin Al- Mustansiriyah J. Sci. Vol. 23, No 5, (2012).
- Synthesis of Peppermint stem-g- Poly(acrylic acid) and its application for Nickel ions removal, Tariq S. Najim, Suhad A. Yassin , Ban A. Dawood Iraqi J. of Polymers, Vol.16 , No.2, 34-46 (2012).
- Application Of Chitin ( A Natural Biodegredable Polymer) For Cu(Ii) Removal From Aqueous Solution By Adsorption Process Using Batch Studies, Suhad A. Yasin, Najlaa K. Issa,The 4th Kurdistan Conference on Biological sciences, (2012).
- Adsorption of Ni(II) from an aqueous solution by (glycyrrhiza glabra),a natural adsorbent: equilibrium and studies, Suhad A.Yasin, Abraheem A.Mohammed, Journal university of Duhok, Vol.15 , No.2, (2012 ).
- Adsorption of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using low cost adsorbent: Equilibrium study, Tariq S. Najim, Suhad A. Yasin Journal of university of Zakho, (2013).
- Removal of Cr (VI) from Aqueous Solution Using: A new Adsorbent, Suhad A. Yassin, Ban A. Dawood Journal of Education and Science, university of Mosul.
- Cr (VI) Adsorption from aqueous solution using agricultural wastes, Book , Suhad A. Yasin ,Lambert,2013.
- "Wastewater model of Cr(VI) removal by sulfonated lignin pine cone" . I finished my practical work and I have good results, I need time to complete writing.
- Polymer chemistry
- Water treatment
- Nano polymer
- 4th class polymer& petroleum chemistry (theory)
- 4th class lab. polymer& petroleum chemistry
- 3rd class physical chemistry( theory)
- 3rd class lab. physical chemistry
- 2nd class lab. Physical chemistry
- 2nd class lab. organic chemistry
- 3rd class lab. organic chemistry
- Title Lexan
- Name Omran Haji
- Title Gazoline
- Name Zewar Farsit
- Title Manufacture of drug
- Name Bafreen Ali