- 2012-2013 MSc in by individually supervised study in physical chemistry, University of Leicester/England-United Kingdom.
- 2006-2010 BSc Chemistry science, University of Duhok/Kurdistan-Region-Iraq.
- The impact of the ionic liquid viscosity on the electroplating process of Zn, Sn and Zn/Sn alloys, Journal of Duhok University-Iraq, 2014.
- My research area mainly includes green chemistry which involves using environmental friendly substances as raw materials to produce safe substances that are commonly applied in our daily life. Thermoplastic wood was the most important example that we have recently developed. In these projects we apply bioplastic based polymers to manufacture synthetic woods and as well as electrical batteries. In addition, the minor part of my work includes applying ionic liquids in both electrochemistry and green chemistry. In these projects we basically use cyclic voltammetry to carryout electroplating process for different metals including zinc, copper, nickel and Iron.
- I have been teaching practical physical chemistry for 2 years 2014-2016 and now so on. Before two years I used to teach practical and polymer labs to 4th stage students and also practical inorganic chemistry to 2nd and 3rd stages.
Language courses and workshops
- General English course at IELTS English institute for two months-England.
- Mixed academic and general English course (course C) at English language teaching unit-Leicester university-England.
- Fully academic English course (course D) at English language teaching unit-Leicester university-England.
- Excel in a simplified way-Duhok University.
- E-learning-Duhok University.
- Mendeley File Organiser.
- Introduction into Mass Spectrometer.
- Scientific conference on Gynecology and Obstetrics