Physical Chemistry email@example.com
- 2013 PhD in Physical Chemistry, Bordeaux Univ., National Engineering School of Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- 2004 M.Sc. in Chemistry, Mosul Univ. ,College of Science.
- 1999 B.Sc. in Chemistry, Mosul Univ. ,College of Science.
- Single-Step Screening of the Potential Dependence of Metal Layer Morphologies Along Bipolar Electrodes, G. Tisserant, J. Gillion, J. Lannelongue, Z. Fattah, P. Garrigue, J. Roche, D. Zigah, A. Kuhn, and L. Bouffier, ChemElectroChem, (2016), 3 (3), 387-391.
- The EChemPen: A Guiding Hand To Learn Electrochemical Surface Modifications, M. Valetaud, G. Loget, J. Roche, N. Hüsken, Z. Fattah, V. Badets, O. Fontaine, and D. Zigah, J. Chem. Educ., (2015), 92, 1700−1704.
- Generation of metal composition gradients by means of bipolar electrodeposition, G. Tisserant, Z. Fattah, C. Ayela, J. Roche, B. Plano, D. Zigah, B. Goudeau, A. Kuhn, L. Bouffier, Electrochim. Acta, (2015), 179, 276-281.
- Lighting Up Redox Propulsion with Luminol Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence, L. Bouffier, D. Zigah, C. Adam, M. Sentic, Z. Fattah, D. Manojlovic, A. Kuhn, N. Sojic, ChemElectroChem, (2014), 1, 95 – 98.
- Straightforward synthesis of ringed particles, J. Roche, G. Loget, D. Zigah, Z. Fattah, B. Goudeau, L. Bouffier, S. Arbault, A. Kuhn, Chem. Sci. (2014), 5, 1961 – 1966.
- Chemiluminescence from Asymmetric Inorganic Surface Layers Generated by Bipolar Electrochemistry, Z. Fattah, J. Roche, P. Garrigue, D.Zigah, L. Bouffier, A. Kuhn, ChemPhysChem, (2013), 14, 2089 – 2093.
- Capillary electrophoresis as a production tool for asymmetric microhybrids, Z. Fattah, P. Garrigue, B. Goudeau, V. Lapeyre, A. Kuhn, L. Bouffier, Electrophoresis, (2013), 34, 1985 – 1990.
- Controlled Orientation of Asymmetric Copper Deposits on Carbon Microobjects by Bipolar Electrochemistry, Z. Fattah, P. Garrigue, V. Lapeyre, A. Kuhn, L. Bouffier, J. Phys. Chem. C, (2012), 116, 22021 – 22027.
- Straightforward single-step generation of microswimmers by bipolar electrochemistry, Z. Fattah, G. Loget, V. Lapeyre, P. Garrigue, C. Warakulwit, J. Limtrakul, L. Bouffier, A. Kuhn, Electrochim. Acta, (2011), 56, 10562 – 10566.
- Bipolar Electrochemistry of Materials Science.
- Preparation of new functional structures by Electrodeposition
- Lecturer of Physical Chemistry at Chemistry Department, College of Science, Duhok University, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. Since: December, 2013 – Now.
- PhD candidate at ISM – Group NSysA – Site ENSCBP, Bordeaux University, France, 2010 – 2013.
- Assistant Lecturer of Physical Chemistry (In addition to teach practical Analytical, Organic, and Inorganic Chemistry) at Chemistry Department, College of Science, Duhok University, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. Since: August, 2006 – 2010.
- Title The Heterogeneous Catalysis
-Name Ahmed Farhan & Mohamed Rasheed
-Date 2015 - 2016
- Title Galvanic (Voltaic) Cell and Batteries.
-Name Bashar Salih & Masoud Ababaker
-Date 2015 - 2016
- Title Bipolar Electrochemistry: Principle and Applications.
-Name Amin Dakhil & Firas Jamal
-Date 2014 - 2015
- Title The Wonderful World of Carbon Nanotubes.
-Name Emad Saeed & Snur Mustafa
-Date 2014 - 2015
- Title Co-supervisor of undergraduate project for a student in Material Sciences at School of Science, Bordeaux University, France
-Date May 21st - June 22nd 2011.
Training Courses & Other Certificates
- Certificate for extensive use of Scanning Electron Microscope during the whole period of PhD study at ISM Institute – Bordeaux University – France.
- Training on High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscope HITACHI- H7650 with 3 hours of theoretical and 110 hours of practical work at Bordeaux Imaging Center (BIC) - France, from 21-09-2011 to 12-06-2013.
- Training on Transmission Electron Microscope FEI – Technai 12 with 3 hours of theoretical and 50 hours of practical work at Bordeaux Imaging Center (BIC) - France, from 18-03-2011 to 29-07-2011.
- Training on ‘Utilization of Water Extinguisher and Evacuation’ at Bordeaux University- France in July 2011.
- French Language Course of 50 hours in DEFLE center at University of Michel de Montaigne- Bordeaux 3- France in 2011.
- Introduction to French Language Course at University of Duhok (Aug. 2010).
- TOFEL.ITP Certificate in 2010.
- English Proficiency Course at University of Duhok (16th Feb. – 30th April) 2009.
- English Intermediate Course at University of Duhok (13th July – 27th August) 2008.
- English Basic Course at University of Duhok (25th May – 9th July) 2008.
- Computer Course at University of Duhok (1st -30th Nov.)2008.
- (Teaching Methods) Course at University of Duhok, College of Basic Education on (8th – 29th) Nov., 2007.
- (Theory and Practical Application in Advanced Chromatography GC & HPLC) University of Duhok, College of Education, Chem. Dept. (3rd – 15th) March, 2007.
Conferences (Oral & Poster Contributions)
- ElecNano 2013, 5th International Conference on The Nanoscale and Electroanalysis: Surface Nanostructuration, Nanobiological Systems, Coupled Techniques, Microsystems (Bordeaux, France, 15 - 17 May 2013). Z. Fattah, J. Roche, D. Zigah, L. Bouffier, A. Kuhn A Chemiluminescent Janus Rod Prepared by Indirect Bipolar Electrodeposition.
- Journée Scientifique de l'Institut des Sciences Moléculaires 2012, (Bordeaux, France, 3 July 2012). Z. Fattah, G. Loget, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn Controlled Design of Asymmetric Carbon-Copper Microobjects by Bipolar Electrochemistry.
- NanoSWEC workshop 2011, International Conference on Bioinspired Nanotechnology (Bordeaux, France, 14 - 17 Novembre 2011). Z. Fattah, G. Loget, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn Platinum Nanocluster Modified Carbon Microtubes Produced by Bipolar Electrochemistry as a Key Strategy for Designing Artificial Microswimmers.
- ElecNano4 - 7th ECHEMS 2011, International Conference on Electrochemistry in Nano Structuration of Substrates and Energy (Paris, France, 23-26 May 2011). Z. Fattah, G. Loget, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn Topological Control of the Dissymmetric Modification of Carbon Tubes with Platinum by Bipolar Electrochemistry.
- ECHEMS 2013, 9th International Meeting on Electrochemistry in Particles, Droplets, and Bubbles (Łochów, Poland, 23-26 June 2013). Z. Fattah, J. Roche, D. Zigah, L. Bouffier, A. Kuhn Controlled Design of Functional Asymmetric Microobjects by Wireless Electrodeposition.
- GSO-2012, Journée SCF-SCQ Grand Sud-Ouest (Bordeaux, France, 30 Novembre 2012). Z. Fattah, D. Zigah, A. Kuhn and L. Bouffier Toposelectivity of Copper Modified Carbon Substrates Using Bipolar Electrochemistry.
- GSO-2011, Journée de Chimie de la Catalogne et du Grand Sud‐Ouest de la France (Barcelona, Spain, 25 novembre 2011).Z. Fattah, G. Loget, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn Designing of Carbon Microswimmers Using Bipolar Electrochemistry and Controlling the Direction of Motion.