Physical Chemistry 009647728401047
- 2013 PhD in Physical Chemistry, Bordeaux Univ., National Engineering School of Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- 2004 M.Sc. in Chemistry, Mosul Univ. ,College of Science.
- 1999 B.Sc. in Chemistry, Mosul Univ. ,College of Science.
- Indirect bipolar electrodeposition of polymers for the controlled design of zinc microswimmers, Z. Fattah, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn, Applied Materials Today, (2017), 9, 259–265.
- Single-Step Screening of the Potential Dependence of Metal Layer Morphologies Along Bipolar Electrodes, G. Tisserant, J. Gillion, J. Lannelongue, Z. Fattah, P. Garrigue, J. Roche, D. Zigah, A. Kuhn, and L. Bouffier, ChemElectroChem, (2016), 3 (3), 387-391.
- The EChemPen: A Guiding Hand To Learn Electrochemical Surface Modifications, M. Valetaud, G. Loget, J. Roche, N. Hüsken, Z. Fattah, V. Badets, O. Fontaine, and D. Zigah, J. Chem. Educ., (2015), 92, 1700−1704.
- Generation of metal composition gradients by means of bipolar electrodeposition, G. Tisserant, Z. Fattah, C. Ayela, J. Roche, B. Plano, D. Zigah, B. Goudeau, A. Kuhn, L. Bouffier, Electrochim. Acta, (2015), 179, 276-281.
- Lighting Up Redox Propulsion with Luminol Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence, L. Bouffier, D. Zigah, C. Adam, M. Sentic, Z. Fattah, D. Manojlovic, A. Kuhn, N. Sojic, ChemElectroChem, (2014), 1, 95 – 98.
- Straightforward synthesis of ringed particles, J. Roche, G. Loget, D. Zigah, Z. Fattah, B. Goudeau, L. Bouffier, S. Arbault, A. Kuhn, Chem. Sci. (2014), 5, 1961 – 1966.
- Chemiluminescence from Asymmetric Inorganic Surface Layers Generated by Bipolar Electrochemistry, Z. Fattah, J. Roche, P. Garrigue, D.Zigah, L. Bouffier, A. Kuhn, ChemPhysChem, (2013), 14, 2089 – 2093.
- – Capillary electrophoresis as a production tool for asymmetric microhybrids, Z. Fattah, P. Garrigue, B. Goudeau, V. Lapeyre, A. Kuhn, L. Bouffier, Electrophoresis, (2013), 34, 1985 – 1990.
- – Controlled Orientation of Asymmetric Copper Deposits on Carbon Microobjects by Bipolar Electrochemistry, Z. Fattah, P. Garrigue, V. Lapeyre, A. Kuhn, L. Bouffier, J. Phys. Chem. C, (2012), 116, 22021 – 22027.
- Straightforward single-step generation of microswimmers by bipolar electrochemistry, Z. Fattah, G. Loget, V. Lapeyre, P. Garrigue, C. Warakulwit, J. Limtrakul, L. Bouffier, A. Kuhn, Electrochim. Acta, (2011), 56, 10562 – 10566.
- Bipolar Electrochemistry of Materials Science
- Preparation of new functional structures by Electrodeposition and their applications for example in catalytic processes
- Electrocatalysis of water splitting
- Teaching of practical Physical, Analytical, Organic, and Inorganic Chemistry as an assistant lecturer from 2006 – 2010
- Teaching theoretical Physical Chemistry as a lecturer from 2013 – Now.
- Surface Chemistry.
Conferences (Oral & Poster Contributions)
1 – The Seventeenth International Symposium on Electroanalytical Chemistry & The Third International Meeting on Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence (Changchun, Jilin – China, 22 - 25 August 2019). Z. Fattah, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn
Wireless Design of Functional Asymmetric Zinc/Polymer Microswimmers by Indirect Bipolar Electrodeposition.
2 – KCST 2019, The 5th Kurdistan International Conference on Science and Technology (Kurdistan Region, Iraq, 24 – 25 April 2019).
Zahra A. Fattah
Bipolar Electrochemistry: Principle and Application in Wireless Preparation of Asymmetric Functional Microobjects.
3 – ElecNano 2013, 5th International Conference on the Nanoscale and Electroanalysis: Surface Nanostructuration, Nanobiological Systems, Coupled Techniques, Microsystems (Bordeaux, France, 15 - 17 May 2013). z.Fattah, J. Roche, D. Zigah, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn
A Chemiluminescent Janus Rod Prepared by Indirect Bipolar Electrodeposition.
4 – Journée Scientifique de l'Institut des Sciences Moléculaires 2012, (Bordeaux, France, 3 July 2012).
- Fattah, G. Loget, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn
Controlled Design of Asymmetric Carbon-Copper Microobjects by Bipolar Electrochemistry.
5– NanoSWEC workshop 2011, International Conference on Bioinspired Nanotechnology (Bordeaux, France, 14 - 17 Novembre 2011). z.Fattah, G. Loget, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn
Platinum Nanocluster Modified Carbon Microtubes Produced by Bipolar Electrochemistry as a Key Strategy for Designing Artificial Microswimmers.
6 – ElecNano4 - 7th ECHEMS 2011, International Conference on Electrochemistry in Nano Structuration of Substrates and Energy (Paris, France, 23-26 May 2011). z.Fattah, G. Loget, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn
Topological Control of the Dissymmetric Modification of Carbon Tubes with Platinum by Bipolar Electrochemistry.
7 – ECHEMS 2013, 9th International Meeting on Electrochemistry in Particles, Droplets, and Bubbles (Łochów, Poland, 23-26 June 2013). z.Fattah, J. Roche, D. Zigah, L. Bouffier, A. Kuhn
Controlled Design of Functional Asymmetric Microobjects by Wireless Electrodeposition.
8 – GSO-2012, Journée SCF-SCQ Grand Sud-Ouest (Bordeaux, France, 30 Novembre 2012). z.Fattah, D. Zigah, A. Kuhn and L. Bouffier
Toposelectivity of Copper Modified Carbon Substrates Using Bipolar Electrochemistry.
9 – GSO-2011, Journée de Chimie de la Catalogne et du Grand Sud‐Ouest de la France (Barcelona, Spain, 25 novembre 2011). z.Fattah, G. Loget, L. Bouffier, and A. Kuhn
Designing of Carbon Microswimmers Using Bipolar Electrochemistry and Controlling the Direction of Motion.
Participating in International workshops
1– International Training School on the Theory and Experiment of Modern Electroanalytical Chemistry for Countries along the Belt and Road & Developing Countries (29th August– 12th September, 2019), State Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun, Jilin – China.
Local Oral Presentations
1- Applications of Bipolar Electrochemistry: From Materials Science to
Biological Systems, Apr. 2014
2- Generation of metal composition gradients by means of bipolar electrodeposition, 25/11/2015.
3- Indirect bipolar electrodeposition of polymers for the controlled design of zinc microswimmers, 02-05-2018.
International Oral Presentations
1- Bipolar Electrochemistry: Principle and Application for Asymmetric Microobjects, 17-07-2019. School of Chemistry/Glasgow University – UK.
2- Bipolar Electrochemistry and Microswimmers, 30 -08- 2019. Chinese Academy of Sciences / Changchun, Jilin – China.
Training Courses & Other Certificates
1– Certificate of participation in the 2nd Chemistry Fair-Science College-Duhok University, 11th May 2017.
2– Certificate for extensive use of Scanning Electron Microscope during the whole period of PhD study at ISM Institute – Bordeaux University – France.
3– Training on High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscope HITACHI- H7650 with 3 hours of theoretical and 110 hours of practical work at Bordeaux Imaging Center (BIC) - France, from 21-09-2011 to 12-06-2013.
4– Training on Transmission Electron Microscope FEI – Technai 12 with 3 hours of theoretical and 50 hours of practical work at Bordeaux Imaging Center (BIC) - France, from 18-03-2011 to 29-07-2011.
5– Training on ‘Utilization of Water Extinguisher and Evacuation’ at Bordeaux University- France in July 2011.
6– French Language Course of 50 hours in DEFLE center at University of Michel de Montaigne- Bordeaux 3- France in 2011.
7– Introduction to French Language Course at University of Duhok (Aug. 2010).
8– English Proficiency Course at University of Duhok (16th Feb. – 30th April) 2009.
9– English Intermediate Course at University of Duhok (13th July – 27th August) 2008.
10– English Basic Course at University of Duhok (25th May – 9th July) 2008.
11– Computer Course at University of Duhok (1st -30th Nov.)2008.
12–(Teaching Methods) Course at University of Duhok, College of Basic Education on (8th – 29th) Nov., 2007.
13– (Theory and Practical Application in Advanced Chromatography GC & HPLC) University of Duhok, College of Education, Chem. Dept. (3rd – 15th) March, 2007.
Other Work Experiences
Chairman of one Session in KCST 2019, The 5th Kurdistan International Conference on Science and Technology (Kurdistan Region, Iraq, 24 – 25 April 2019).
Responsible of organizing a chemistry fair at Science College - Duhok University in 2017.
No CV available