Analytical Chemistry 009647504887297
- 2003-2008 Ph. D. Analytical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry/ College of Education/ University of Mosul/ Iraq.
- 1999-2001 M. Sc. Analytical Chemistry, College of Medicine/ University of Duhok/ Iraq.
- 1972-1976 B.Sc. Chemistry Department of Chemistry/ College of Science/ University of Mosul/ Iraq.
- “Geochemical Multi-element ICP-OES Analysis of Borehole Waters from SE Anatolia” M. Zahir Duza, Mehmet Sagirdagb*, Kadir Serdar Çelikc, Mahmood A. Hasand, and Ersin Kilinçe a Dicle University, Science Faculty, Chemistry Department, TR-21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey.
- Spectrophotometric Determination of some Aliphatic and Aromatic Amines using p-Chloranilic Acid Reagent by Charge Transfer Reaction”Mahmood A. Hasan1, Huda A. Ibrahim2 and Theia’a N. Al-Sabha3 .
- Spectrophotometric Assay of some Nitrogen Containing Drugs in Pharmaceutical Formulations using p-Chloranilic Acid Reagent Mahmood A. Hasan, Huda A. Ibrahim and Theia’a N. Al-Sabha.
- Chemical components and antibacterial activity of Gundelia tournefortii (L.) Compositae/Asteraceae (Iraq, Kurdistan Region, Sulaymaniyah, Penjwin area, “Kokhalan”)
Arsalan M. Mahmood*, Alhan K. Sallo and Mahmood Ali Hasan.
- SPECTROPHOTOMETRIC DETERMINATION OF CATECHOLAMINES VIA CHARGE TRANSFER COMPLEXATION WITH BROMANIL, APPLICATIONS TO CATECHOLAMINE DRUG FORMULATIONS
My research interests include analytical chemistry (charge transfer complex formation, extraction of natural products in Kurdistan Region /Iraq, cloud point).
- Analytical Chemistry, general chemistry, Instrumental analysis for B. Sc. graduate students.
- Organic analysis, Statistics, Charge transfer complexation reactions, UV-Visible spectroscopy and other topics for M. Sc. Students.
- Title Spectrophotometric determination of some Amino Compounds using p-Chloranilic Acid Reagent- Application to Pharmaceutical formulations
- Title Development of Analytical Methods of some Nitrogen and/or Hydroxyl Group Containing Organic Compounds in pure and in Pharmaceutical Preparations