- 1995-2000 Ph.D.study in Dep.of Microbiology /University of Baghdad /Iraq.
- 1987-1989 M.SC. study in Dep.of Pathology, /University of Baghdad /Iraq.
- 1979-1984 B.V.M.S College of Vet.Med, University of Baghdad / Iraq.
1. Isolation and identification of bacterial causes of infantile diarrhea in some districts in Baghdad .Technical research journal, vol, 12, No.51, (1999)pp.13-18
2. Pathogenesis of Campylobacter jejuni infection with emphasis on ultra- structural changes .Duhok Medical Journal, vol.2, No.1, (2008) pp.17-29.
3. Study on microbial genital infections in both sexes in the Baghdad area .Journal of Al-anbar University for pure Science, No.2, Vol.2 (2008) pp.112-116
4. Pathological changes of Campylobacter jejuni: Experimental study. Kirkuk University Journal scientific studies, No.3, Vol.4 (2009) pp.99-116.
5. The effect of γ radiation on bacterial properties of honey. Basrah Journal of Veterinary Research,No.1,Vol.8 (2009).pp.20-27.
6. Cytopathic effect of cytotoxin produces by Campylobacter jejuni on tissue culture cells. J. Duhok UnivNo.1,Vol.12 (2009).pp.275-281(Special Issue).
7. Campylobacter enteritis: Bacteriological& immunological studies. J. Duhok Univ. No.1 , Vol.13 (2010) pp.29-38 (Special Issue).
8. Effect of black seed oil on phagocytosis of bacteria (In-vitro study). Proceeding of 12th Scientific Conference .Foundation of Technical Education. Vol.3 (2011) pp.318-328 (Special Issue).
9. Antimicrobial activity of black seed oil & water extracts On multidrug resistant Pseudomonas aeroginosa. Journal of Al-anbar University for pure Science. Vol.6, No.3 (2012) pp.7-14
10. Early onset neonatal sepsis: Bacteriological Antimicrobial Susceptibility study in Duhok Province/ Iraq. Journals of University of Babylon. Vol.27,No.3(2019) pp. 196-212
11. The effect of electromagnetic fields on Multi-drug resistance Pseudomonas aeroginosa (under publish)
- The effect of electromagnetic fields on Multi-drug resistance Pseudomonas aeroginosa
- Bacteriological& histochemical studies on H.pylori associated with gastric cancer
Teaching undergraduate courses in :
- Clinical pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Food Microbiology & Industrial Microbiology.
Teaching postgraduate courses in:
- molecular pathology
- histopathological techniques
- Advanced Medical Microbiology
- Diagnostic Microbiology
- Medical Bacteriology
- tissue culture
- immuno- histochemistry and electron microscopy in Iraqi Center for Cancer and Medical genetic research.
Supervision of undergraduate student's graduation projects
1. Early onset neonatal sepsis: clinical and bacteriological study in Duhok City
2. Phenotypic and molecular detection of Extended Spectrum Beta- lactamases producing- bacteria isolated from women with genital tract infections in Duhok governorate
3. Prevalence of common bacterial etiology of ear infections in Duhok province
- The Kurdistan 2nd Conference on biological science/ University of Duhok (2008).
- The 1st scientific conference for pure science / University of Kirkuk (2009).
- The Kurdistan 3rd Conference on biological science/ University of Duhok (2010).
- 2nd International Veterinary Medicine Conference\ University of Al-Basrah (2010).
- 12th Scientific Conference Foundation of Technical Education \ Foundation of Technical Education (2011).
- The 4th Kurdistan Conference on biological sciences/University of Duhok (2012)
- 2nd Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Medical Sciences / University of Duhok (2012)
- 3rd Scientific Conference of the Colleges of Nursing in Iraq / University of Kufa (2012).
- Medical teaching methods \ Faculty of Medical Sciences (5-6 \ 11 \ 2012).
- Curriculum development \ Faculty of Science (23-25 \ 2 \ 2013).
- EndNotex4 program\ Faculty of Science (14-15 \ 4 \ 2013).
- SRC program2012-2013 \ Faculty of Science (21 \ 4 \ 2013).
- Curriculum, teaching methods & faculty development \ Faculty of Science (24 \ 4 \ 2013) (8 \ 5 \ 2013) (15 \ 5 \ 2013) (22 \ 5 \ 2013).
- Scientific trip \ Faculty of Science \ No.897,4-4-2013.
No CV available