College of Engineering
Geotechnical Engineering email@example.com
- M.Sc., in Civil Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering / "Seepage and Stability Evaluation of Dohuk Dam" / College of Engineering/ University of Duhok/ Republic of Iraq/ Academic Year; 2005-2006.
- B.Sc., in Irrigation and Drainage/ College of Engineering/ University of Duhok/ Republic of Iraq/ Academic Year; 1998-1999.
- Ismael, kh. S. (2008), “Effect of Soil Reinforcement Angle on the Safety Factor of Earth Slopes”, Journal of Duhok University, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 19-32.
- Ismael, kh. S. (2009), “Effect of Berm on Stability of Earth Slopes”, Journal of Duhok University, Vol.12, No.2, pp. 19-32.
- Noori, B., M. A., and Ismael, kh. S. (2011), “Evaluation of Seepage and Stability of Duhok Dam”, Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal, Vol.19, No.1, pp. 19-32.
- Al-Ne’aimi, R., M., S., and Ismael, kh. S. (2016), “Implementation of Zero–Thickness Interface Element Algorithm in Viscoplastic Model with Applications”, Polytechnic Journal, Erbil, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 42-58. Engineering Works
Geotechnical Engineering (Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering)
Seepage (flowing of water through soil); slope stability of earth embankment; Soil Improvement; Earth retaining walls design and stability; Bearing Capacity and Geotechnical investigations.
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Drawing engineering
- Auto CAD
- Surveying Engineering