College of Engineering
Water Resources Engineeing firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.Sc., Water Resources Engineering. "Performance of Stochastic Models in Generating Discharges for the seasonal & Sustainable Flow Rivers." College of Engineering/ University of Mosul/ Republic of Iraq.
- B.Sc., in Water Resources Engineering / College of Engineering/ University of Mosul. Republic of Iraq / Academic Year; 2003-2004.
- Evaluation the Best Random Component in Modified Thomas - Fiering Model in Generating Rainfall Data for Akre Station. Journal of Polytechnic, Vol 9, No. 2, Dec., 2019. Erbil, Iraq
- Performance of ARIMA model and Modified Thomas- Fiering Model for Predicting the Monthly Rainfall Data for Tallafar Station. Journal of Polytechnic, Vol. 6. No. 1. June 2016. Erbil, Iraq
- Performance of Stochastic Model in forecasting weekly Stream-Flow Data for Khabur River. Journal of Polytechnic, Vol., 5. No., 2. Aug., 2016. Erbil, Iraq
- Data Analysis
- Statistical Modeling
- Mathematical Statistics
- Time Series Analysis
- Dynamic Programming
- Climate Change
12 year teaching Experience in Water Resources Dept.
- Total Service: (12) years at the University of Duhok / College of Engineering / dept. of Water Resources Eng.
- External worked as a lecturer at the Technical Institute in Akre for the academic year 2014-2015 and 2015 – 2016.
- Participation in many engineering projects.
- Computer Programming – FORTRAN – 2nd year / Civil & Water Resources Dept.
- Irrigation – 3rd year / Water Resources Dept.
- Design of Hydraulic Structure – 3rd year / Water Resources Dept.
- Design of Hydraulic Structure – 4th year / Water Resources Dept.
- Computer Skills – 1st year / Water Resources & Surveying Dept.
- Computer Programing I, Visual Basic – 1st year / Water Resources & Surveying Dept.
- Engineering Statistics – 1st year/ Water Resources Dept.
- Engineering Statistics – 2nd year / Water Resources Dept.
- Computer Applications in Water Resources – AutoCAD Civil 3D – 3rd year / Water Resources Dept.
- Hydraulic of Pipe line System – 3rd year / Water Resources Dept.
No CV available