College of Engineering
Laser Survey Engineeing firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.Sc., in Civil Engineering / Survey Engineering / College of Engineering/ University of Baghdad / Republic of Iraq/ Academic Year; 1995-1996.
- M.Sc., in Civil Engineering / Survey Engineering / “Accuracy Assessment of Surveys Utilizing Modern Technique Compared With Ground Survey.”/ College of Engineering/ University of Baghdad/ Republic of Iraq/ Academic Year; 1999-2000.
- PhD., in civil Engineering/ Surveying Engineering / " The use of target to improve the precision of Mobile laser scanning"/ Nottingham Geospatial Institute (NGI) / University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK / Academic year 2009 - 2013.
- Abdulrahman Farsat, Smith, M. J and Kokkas N,The importance of designing targets for improving the accuracy of Mobile Laser Scanning data”. Conference proceeding RSPSoc 2014.2014 Conference 2nd -5th September at Aberstwyth University. Available at conference booklet, technical section Lidar. P.P 86-92.
- Abdulrahman Farsat, Smith, M. J and Kokkas N, “Assessing the accuracy of Mobile Laser Scanning data using 3D designed targets” published in ASCE's journal of surveying Engineering , 2015
- RaadKattan and Farsat H. Balata, “Ground Coordinate Measurements Using Satellite Images and Terrestrial Photographs” Published in Journal Duhok University (JDU) Vo1.10, No.2, 2007. Published on 17 March 2008.
- Farsat H. Balata and Mahmod Al-Ani, “Digital Evaluation of Plano-metric Ground coordinates from aerial and space imagery”. Published in Engineering magazine, Baghdad, Iraq. 2000.
Representative of the Academic Staff at the College of Engineering