College of Engineering
Environmental and Sanitary Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering/Environmental and Sanitary Engineering
- M.Sc. in Environmental and Sanitary Engineering
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering/Environment
- Mizzouri, Nashwan Sh., & Shaaban, Md. Ghazaly (2013). Individual and combined effects of organic, toxic, and hydraulic shocks on sequencing batch reactor in treating petroleum refinery wastewater. Journal of Hazardous Material, Vol. 250-251, pp 333-344.
- Mizzouri, Nashwan Sh., & Shaaban, Md. Ghazaly (2013). Kinetic and Hydrodynamic Assessment of an Aerobic Purification System for Petroleum Refinery Wastewater Treatment in Continuous Regime. International Biodeterioration and Biodegradation. Vol. 83, pp 1-9.
- Mizzouri, Nashwan Sh., & Shaaban, Md. Ghazaly (2012). Kinetic of Aerobic Biodegradation for Petroleum Refinery Wastewater Treatment with SBR System. Journal of Environmental Engineering. (Submitted)
- Mizzouri, Nashwan Sh., & Shaaban, Md. Ghazaly (2012). Improving the Performance of SBR System by Addition of Zeolite and Granular Activated Carbon Treating Petroleum Refinery Wastewater. Journal of Hazardous Material. (Submitted )
- Mizzouri, Nashwan Sh., & Shaaban, Md. Ghazaly (2012). Performance comparison of Petroleum Refinery Wastewater Treatment in SBR and CSTR activated sludge reactors. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. (Submitted )
- Mizzouri, Nashwan Sh., Shaaban, Md. Ghazaly & Johari, I. (2010). Performance study of SBR system for petroleum wastewater treatment. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the International Conference on the Environment and Natural Resources (ICENR) “The Changing Environment: Challenges for Society, University Salaya, Thailand.
- Mizzouri, N., & Shaaban, M. (2009). Dispersed Growth Biological Treatment of Petroleum Wastewater: A review Paper presented at the International Conference For Technical Postgraduates. , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Mizzouri; Nashwan Shawkat (2007). Identifying point sources and non-point sources of water pollution in Dohuk dam watershed. May 14-16, Taiz University, Republic of Yemen
- Al-Azzawi, S., Maarouf, B., and Mizzouri, N., (2002), “Environmental radiological pollution from the use of DU weaponry against Ninevah governorate during the war”, proceedings of the conference on the effects of the use of DU weaponry on human and environment in Iraq, March 26-27 2002, Baghdad, Iraq.
- In-Kind Grant from the International Research and Exchange Board (IREX), May 2016. Iraq In Kind Travel Grant_UoD_5.28.2016