College of Engineering
Electrical Engineering - Communications email@example.com
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / communication, University of Mosul, Iraq. MSc Thesis title: "Design and Implementation Compact Microstrip Antenna with Enhanced Bandwidth " / Academic Year; 2009-2010.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & communication, University of Mosul, Iraq / Academic Year; 2006-2007.
- Fayyadh H. Ahmed," Printed Multiband Monopole Antenna With Independent Tuning Suitable For Compact Wireless Devices" Journal of Duhok University, Vol.18, no. 1, 2015.
- Ahmed, Fayyadh H. ; Alsulaifanie, Bayez K. “Frequency Reconfigurable Monopole Antenna Using Switchable Slotted Triangular Radiators”, Engineering and Technology Journal , University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, Vol. 36, Part A, No. 2, 2018.
- Fayyadh H. Ahmed,”Single Feed Frequency and Polarization Diverse Antenna ”, Engineering and Technology Journal , University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, in progress.
- Yessar. E. Ali, Fayyadh. H. Ahmed, " Study the Effect of the Substrate Electromagnetic Properties on Rectangular Microstrip Antenna Characteristics", International Scientific conference of Salahaddin University-Erbil (SU-Erbil 2011), Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq, October 18-20, 2011.
- Fayyadh Ahmed, Bayez Khorsheed Mohammed Al- Sulaifanie, Benjamin Crowgey, Edward Rothwell, B. Shanker, Leo Kempel," Radiation of a Circularly-polarized Microstrip Antenna Through an Uniaxial Superstrate " 2012 Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference, UK.
- Ahmed, Fayyadh H. ; Alsulaifanie, Bayez K. "Dual-wideband printed rectangular monopole antenna for wireless applications", Antennas and Propagation Conference (LAPC), 2014 Loughborough, Uk.
- Fayyadh H. Ahmed, “Pattern-Reconfigurable Antenna for 5.5-GHz WiMAX Applications”, 2 nd International conference of the college of Engineering (ICRIE-2017), University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan-Region, Iraq, April- 2017.