Admissions for Iraqi Citizens
Applicants for undergraduate studies that are Iraqi citizens can apply through the Online Central Student Board Application System in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region. A guide is available on Board's website which can be found here (Kurdish Only).
The table below shows the minimum total points (out of 100 points) required for the admission to each department for the past academic years. The limits are subject to change in the next admission round.
|Department||Duhok Governorate Applicants (2015-2016)||Duhok Governorate Applicants (2016-2017)||General (2015-2016)||General (2016-2017)|
|Water Resources Engineering||89.71||87.43||93.29||90.00|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||91.14||89.26||92.86||90.29|
|Surveying Engineering||No admission||88.00||No admission||92.57|
Registration for the year 2016-2017 begins on 23/11/2016 at the Registration Unit at the College of Engineering. The new students are required to provide the following:
- Personal photos (8 photos).
- Civil Status ID Card (2 colored copies).
- Iraqi Citizenship ID card (2 colored copies).
- Baccalaureate diploma (Twelfth Class diploma) verified at the General Directorate of Education.
- Medical examination report and blood type certificate.
- Ration card (1 colored copy).
- Information Card (1 colored copy) or residence evidence verified at the Mayoralty.
- Payment Invoice of IQD 50,000 (paid at the College of Engineering Accounting Unit).
The Registration Unit is found in building 2 in this map.
International applicants can apply directly to the admission of the College of Engineering. Email us for the details on firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition fees are required.