Dental mission achieved by staffs and students of Dentistry College with participation of doctors from Buffalo University_ New York, SAMS organisation and dentists from Kuwait as volunteers
This project held in Duhok Camps for five days(November 9th- 14th), each day 500- 800 students were examined and treated.
Through this project the following aims were performed
1. Giving education sessions for the patients
2. Provide the patients with toothpaste and toothbrush.
3. Examining the students
4. Applying fluoride materials for the children, whom are needed.
5. Giving materials that arrest dental carries (SDF)
6. Tooth extraction for those are needed .