MEAT TECHNOLGY 7504570729
1976-1980 B.Sc. Dept. of Food Technology College of Agriculture and
Forestry. The University of Mosul, Iraq
1983 M.Sc. Dept. Food Technology, College of Agriculture and Forestry,
University of Mosul,Iraq.14587/3/9/1983
2012 Ph.D School of Animal Production \ Dept.Animal Production\ Faculty
of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Duhok,Iraq
- Ripening control by heat treatment of soft cheese made from milk standardized with skim milk powder. Mesopotamia J. Agriculture 21:103-
- Milk yield and composition of Karadi ewes with special reference to the method of evacuation. Kurdistan second conference on biological sciences University of Dohuk 6-8 may, 2008
- Studies on milk composition of black goat and meriz during lactation period. J. Dohuk Univ., Vol. 10, No2, pp 65-69, 2007.
- A comparative study on body composition and carcass tissue distribution in meriz and native goats raised under different feeding Regimen. J. Dohuk Univ., Vol. 12, No1, pp 67-73, 2009.
- The effect of breed and feeding regimen on the chemical composition ,color and lipid stability and cholesterol content in meat and kidney fat Of local goats.Diyala agricultural science journal.2011,vol.3,n.2.part 1
Antioxidant activity of rosemary and ginger extracts on natural oliveThe 1st scientific agriculture conference April10-12-2012.
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial effects of rosemary and ginger extract added to Karadi yearling lamb patties. Res. Opin. Anim. Vet. Sci., 2012 2(2), 109-114.
- Biochemical, Microbial and Sensory Changes in Lamb Patties Salted With Partial Replacement of NaCl and KCl during Storage. www.ijscience.com. Journal of Animal Scientist, 2012, 1(2): 27-31.
- Reduction of Oxidative Rancidity and Microbial Activities of the KaradiLamp Patties in Freezing Storage Using Natural Antioxidant Extracts of Rosemary and Ginger. International journal of agriculture and food Research. ISSN 1929-0969 Vol.2 No.1,pp.31-42 (2013)
- Investigation on Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Effect of Olive Leaf Extract in Karadi Sheep Meat During Storage.Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare.ISSN 2224-3208 (Paper) ISSN 2225-093X (Online)Vol.4, No.9, 2014
Effect of Thyme Leaves Extract on Quality of Lamb and Chicken Meat during Storage. Journal of Food Science and Quality Management (Acceptance letter) ISSN (Paper) 2224-6088 ISSN (Online) 2225-0557