Plant protection/ Entomology 07504808128
- Bachelor of Science in Plant production/College of Agriculture/ Duhok Univ.
- Master of Forest Entomology / College of Agriculture/ Duhok Univ.
- Ph.D. student (since 2015) in Insects Biological Control/ College of Agriculture/ Duhok Univ.
1- M.Sc thesis . Studies in poplar leaf beetle Melasoma populi L. ( Chrsomelidae : Coleoptera ) in Dohuk region . 2003
2- Study the determination of host plant together with the effect of Salicaceae on the development periods of all stages of poplar leaf beetle Melasoma populi L ( Chrsomelidae : Coleoptera ). J. Dohuk Univ. Vol. 8 , No . 1, PP. 1-5 , 2005.
3 - Field observation on the poplar leaf beetle Melasoma populi L. with special concern to the biological study , J.Dohuk univ. special volum of Kurdistan 1st Conference of biological sciences (2-4 May 2006 )
4 - Population density of poplar gall aphid Pemphigus lichtensteini Tullg. In association with trees high and direction in Dohuk county. J. Dohuk univ. Vol. 9,No. 2 . pp 19-23 . 2006.
5-Aphidophagous insects from Kurdistan, Iraq. Egyptian Journal of Agricultural research. Vol. 86 , No. 2 ( special issue the fourth international conference ) .
6- Evaluation of the Entomopathogenic fungi, Beauveria bassiana (Bals.) Vuill. and Paecilomyces farinosus ( Dicks ex Fr.) against the Poplar Leaf Beetle Melasoma populi L. J. Duhok Univ. Vol.14, No.2, (Agri. And Vet. Sciences) 2011
7- Effect of the Entomopathogenic fungus, Beauveria bassiana (Bals.) Vuill. on the reproductive potential of Poplar Leaf Beetle Melasoma populi L. J. Duhok Univ. Vol.14, No.2, (Agri. And Vet. Sciences) 2011
8- Effect of the Entomopathogenic fungus, Paecilomyces farinosus ( Dicks ex Fr.) on the
reproductive potential of Melasoma populi L. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A & Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology B. Vol. 2, No. 4A, 2012
- First record of Eucalyptus gall wasp Leptocybe invasa Fisher and La Salle ( Hymenoptera ,Eulophidae) in Iraq, Acta Agrobotanica journal, Vol. 65 (3): 93-98, 2012.
10- Pathogenicity Evaluation of Some Local Isolates of Entomopathogenic Fungi against the Nut Scale Insect Eulecanium Tiliae L. Int. J. Pure Appl. Sci. Technol., 18(2) (2013).
11- Population Density of Tomato leaf miner Tuta absoluta Meyrick ( Lepidoptera:Gelechiidae) under plastic houses conditions (b). IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science (IOSR-JAVS) Volume, Issue PP 7-10(2013)
12- Occurrence of tomato leaf miner Tuta absoluta Meyrick ( Lepidoptera:Gelechiidae) in Duhok region (A). Journal of University of Zakho, Vol. 3(A) , No.1, Pp 79-87, 2015.
13- First record of Beauveria varroae from Iraq. Nova Hedwigia, Vol. 108: 427- 433. (2019).
Biological control/ Economic insects
- undergraduate courses in general botany , forest entomology, Economic insects , honey bee Breeding, Biological Control, Medical and Veterinary entomology, Insect physiology, Insect taxonomy, principles of entomology, principles of plant protection, Field crop insects.
- Postgraduate courses in Insect biological control, Medical and Veterinary entomology.
- Workshop in Amman-Jordon August 2004
-Kurdistan 1st Conference of biological sciences (2-4 May 2006 )
- 9th conference of the Arab journal of plant protection , Damascus ,Syria 2006
- 10th conference of the Arab journal of plant protection , Beirut ,Lebanon 2009
- Conference Tropentag 2011, Bonn univ. ,Germany , 2011
- Fulbright visiting scholarship program, Michigan state university from 5/7-15/9 - 2012.
-GIZ organization member since 1/1/2019