Ornamental plant 07504260222
- PhD. Ornamental plants- turf grass. Horticulture Department, Duhok University.2004-2008.
- M.SC Ornamental plants . Duhok University 1998-2001
- Effect of planting media and different concentrations of IBA on rooting of Cotoeaster racemiflorous hard wood cutting. of Dohuk University, Vol. 4, No.2. (2005). Moslih M. Saeed, and Yousif A. Abdulrahman,
- Effect of planting date and media on germination and growth of Snapdragon (Antirrhinum majus) seeds. J. of Dohuk University, Vol. 9, No.1. (2006). Yousif A .Abdulrahman
- Effect of density plants and culture media on some growth characteristics of stock plant (Mathiola incana Br.). J. of Duhok University. Vol.14 (1)- (2011). Yousif A. Abdulrahman
- Effect of wounding and different concentrations of IBA on rooting of hard wood cuttings of Plumbago capensis Accept for publication in Tikrit J. Yousif. A. Abdulrahman, and Hada. S. Faizy
- Effect of shading on growth of different mixture for turf grass in Dohuk governorate. Journal of University of Duhok, Vol.15, No.1, Pp43-48, 2012 (Special Issue) The 1st Scientific Agricultural Conference, 10-12th April, 2012 Yousif A. Abdulrahman, and Mohamad. D. Al-Sawaf
- Effect of planting media and different concentrations of IBA on rooting of Bougainvillea glabra hard wood cuttings. Mesopotamia J. of Agriculture. Vol. 40 (1) - 2012 Yousif A. Abdulrahman, and Tahsin. J. Salih
- Effect of different amended organic media and C-Force extract concentrations on growth and flowering of Vinca rosea Journal of Life Sciences, ISSN -1934, March 2014, Vol. 8, No. 3 , pp. 238-245, USA. Yousif Ali Abdulrahman and Janan Abdul-Khaliq Sadeeq
- Effect of growing media on growth and flowering of different Hyacinth cultivars (Hyacinthus orientalis ). Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology B2. Volume 2 No. 10, (2012) 1100-1108. USA. Yousif Ali Abdulrahman and Sulaiman Mohammed Kako
- Effect of Ascorbic acid and Sucrose concentration on vase life of Snapdragon (Antirrhinum Majus ) Cut Flowers. International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences and Technology 13(2) (2012), pp. 32-41, Indian. Yousif A. Abdulrahman1, *, Sarfaraz F. Ali1 and Hadar S. Faizi1
- Non-destructive method for prediction leaf area and chlorophyll content for some horticultural plants cultivated in Erbil city. Journal of University of Duhok., Vol 19, No.1 (Agri. and Vet. Sciences),Pp. 339-347, 2016 (Special Issue). The 2nd Scientific Agricultural Conference (April 26 and 27th 2016) Ikbal. Al-Barzinj; Sargul A.Khudhur and Yousif A. Abdulrahman
- Effect of different concentrations of gibberilic acid on seeds germination in different turf grass genera. Kufa Journal for agriculture science, 9(2):226-247. 2017 Berivan Sadiq Abdullah and Yousif Ali Abdulrahman
- Effect of organic media and seaweed extracts (seaweed - Fe) on the vegetative growth and flowering of Narcissus tazetta plant Khatini. Journal of zankoy sulaimani – part A. (JZS special issue, 2nd int. conference of agriculture science. P: 189 – 197. 2018. Yousif Ali Abdulrahman and Ban J. Khoshaba
- Effect of wounding and growth media on the rooting of barberry (berberis vulgaris) hard wood cuttings. Accepted to publishing in journal of university of Kirkuk for agriculture sciences. 10 , No. 4, 2019. Yousif Ali Abdulrahman
- Planning study for the reality of school gardens design in Duhok city (High schools as a case study). Accepted to publishing in journal of university of Duhok (vol. 22, no. 1, 2019).
Ornamental plants – landscape design – turf grass – physiology of ornamental plants - propagation
Ornamental plants, turf grasses. Floriculture plants, landscape design, general botany, principle of horticulture
- Parween M.Sharif - High Diplma - School garden planning.
- Berivan Sadiq Abdulah- Master- Horticulture – ornamental plants.
- Ban G. Khushaba - Master- Horticulture – ornamental
- Jihad Yousif Hasan - Master- Horticulture – ornamental plants.
- Supervisor of (20) projects of under graduate students.
- Defending sessions of ( 21) postgraduate students
- Proposals discussions of (5) postgraduate students
- Supervisor of more than (10) summer training for under graduate students.